NBA yoff thread v5 Post Drake tears - Chysler Sebring edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
They shortened their rotations tonight. The bench went 8-26 for 21 points. And Tucker/Ariza, in the starting lineup, combined for 3-11 for 9 points. That's 3 players left that actually showed up. Hardcan, CP0 and Capela. And Capela disappeared in the second half. I'm not saying they're going to win. I just think it's major overreaction like every game 1 in here.
For once Chuck brought up a great pt at halftime, HOU is used to this pace but not against that level of D and that much effort into each possession

I'm assuming Dantoni will attempt to negate the late shot clock passes to bad shots by Harden mainly, to get guys in better rhythm, but even w/ that it's much different when you have to actually work for almost every shot

harden looked definately to be tiring at the end there, and it's game 1. Not a good sign IMO

People can call Durant smart all they want. It was a bitch move to go to GS.
I disagree
Who was claiming Houston had better defense? Not only does that not pass the eyeball test, even analytic nerds will tell you GSW is more efficient defensively. They play at an incredible pace so casuals who just look at scoring averages might not realize it, but it's been well known around these parts.

Draymond has to be the biggest crybaby in nba history. If he gets called for a foul it was a bad call, if they swallow their whistle when he has the ball then it was a bad non-call.

Ya man Im aware the technology exists.....

Moreso the fact that youre on a karate forum at the conference finals lol.
Multi-task. I know your intellect is unable to comprehend the tasks. Got a gurl next to me needing attention too...

More shit Bern hating hot takes for 100 Alex
do you ever get tired being incessantly wrong?
even if you were trying to be, you'd surely mess up and get it right every once in a while

That has nothing to do w/ Bern, and more to do w/ the rest of the Cavs not being able to contain HOU even remotely, and Capela would have free reign at all times. They've lost multiple playoff games by 18+, and two by 25+. That's suspect unless you're Nick Wright

LOL @ ROCKETS bandwagoners onSB and CANada panicking. We got the gswussies right where we want them. Never FORGET AI and 69ers beat SHAQ and his side kick in game one of the finals. THIS IS THE FINALS...

Last edited:
they play the exact same way! iso ball. pass to shooters.

rockers happen to have better players and coach. they'd sleep cavs

Yup, and that's why it would be a shit series, like I said.

Draymond has to be the biggest crybaby in nba history. If he gets called for a foul it was a bad call, if they swallow their whistle when he has the ball then it was a bad non-call.

The salt is real.

Draymond is the man, not sure how people complain about the NBA being soft and then don’t like the one guy that brings some intensity to the court.

The salt is real.

Draymond is the man, not sure how people complain about the NBA being soft and then don’t like the one guy that brings some intensity to the court.
Dude has the biggest amount of bitch moves in the league right now

Draymond is awesome.....if he's on your team. I'm sure most opposing players get annoyed w/ him obviously b/c of his D/effort but also he protests most calls

It's a weird dichotomy when players play/act tough and physical, but then object to every call like they didn't do shit. If they simply gave the 'you got me' look, CP3 and him would be looked at entirely differently IMO

And Ehrms is totally right, his menagerie of 'wily veteran' moves to hook people, trip them, and make it look like he's getting taken down is WWE esque.

do you ever get tired being incessantly wrong?
even if you were trying to be, you'd surely mess up and get it right every once in a while

That has nothing to do w/ Bern, and more to do w/ the rest of the Cavs not being able to contain HOU even remotely, and Capela would have free reign at all times. They've lost multiple playoff games by 18+, and two by 25+. That's suspect unless you're Nick Wright
Lol nobody was talking about the Cavs and you brought them up out of nowhere. We all know where that post came from GUNT

Draymonds screen at mid court was not a foul. That was phenomenal. I’d be pissed too if I lit someone up with a perfect screen and got a foul call because it was too good.

Draymond is awesome.....if he's on your team. I'm sure most opposing players get annoyed w/ him obviously b/c of his D/effort but also he protests most calls

It's a weird dichotomy when players play/act tough and physical, but then object to every call like they didn't do shit. If they simply gave the 'you got me' look, CP3 and him would be looked entirely differently IMO
Lmfao

klay is so fucking mature in his interview. he's completely secure in his skin. doesn't have envy of Steph and KD, is thankful to be on a wining team.

his Father done good. Both Steph and Klay's fathers done good.

compare that to the mama's boys Draymond and KD.

boys, if you have a son, you better do your job. otherwise, you end up with emotionally unstable dudes like Lebron, Draymond, and KD.

Lebron was born in the lab.

Draymonds screen at mid court was not a foul. That was phenomenal. I’d be pissed too if I lit someone up with a perfect screen and got a foul call because it was too good.
I’m talking about his first tech dipshit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back