NBA yoff thread v5 Post Drake tears - Chysler Sebring edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don’t you quote the post you’re referring to instead of doing this bitch ass shit
I had already gone over to the next page, that's all

are you under the impression I was scared?
hahahahahahahahhaahah

over the internet?
hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahah

I like RR, he’s too stupid to actually form a decent rebuttal and he’s gone all in on challenging me to a boxing match while simultaneously insisting on remaining anonymous.

Lmao.

What a buffoon.

Did you guys ever schedule and agree to a fight? @RR @Luminaire

I'll be cornering @Luminaire.

1748e1fb-7aa9-47b6-a6ec-6ffd2ac17c1a.jpg

Im going to take over 75 years of Sweet Science knowledge to the ring. By the time Im through with Lumi he will be eating lightning and crapping thunder.

Randle and Ingram are both busts?
Was Randle a number 2 pick? Either way he's not a player your building a championship with. He's about to get horribly overpaid and fuck some teams cap situation up.

Ingram is soft and will continue to be injury riddled unless he adds around 50 pounds.

Was Randle a number 2 pick? Either way he's not a player your building a championship with. He's about to get horribly overpaid and fuck some teams cap situation up.

Ingram is soft and will continue to be injury riddled unless he adds around 50 pounds.

Thats the major problem with Randle right now. He made major steps this year and improved his game quite a bit but his worth is gonna be below what he wants to get paid, for now. He works his ass off this summer like he did last summer and tell you what, gonna be hard not to over pay him and let him get away.

Randle made some strides this year. He'll get paid by somebody

Rr vs CiH
Me vs Faust
True vs revo
Gunt vs Mark

We could make a solid card out of this.. host it at playmates, probably bring in the most money that place has ever seen in a night.

Just walked by this in Hollywood, if this doesn’t recruit Bron idk what will.

968_B05_DC_FF85_44_F9_A444_FD2_D860_B9856.jpg

press conference made it seem like Casey isnt getting fired :(

Masai is a good GM but thats a horrible move. now the pressure is on him. he could have scapegoated Casey. The real question that should be asked is after 5 years how come he cant find Kyle/DeMar a legit 3rd option. Ibaka and Carroll were epic failures in that regard.

Raptors should just gamble. DeMar + a kid/pick for Wiggins. Fuck it!!!

Lol @ getting ahead of yourself talkin bout 3rd options. Canadia first needs to secure a yoff reliable 1st option. First things first fam

Rr vs CiH
Me vs Faust
True vs revo
Gunt vs Mark
We could make a solid card out of this.. host it at playmates, probably bring in the most money that place has ever seen in a night.

Lol literally all 4 of these are lopsided mismatches

RR via Shitcat distraction and concealed carry
Faust via absolute superiority
Revo via 2 min rounds
Mike via tactics

With Houston last few performances is anyone giving them a chance against Golden state?

Lol literally all 4 of these are lopsided mismatches

RR via Shitcat distraction and concealed carry
Faust via absolute superiority
Revo via 2 min rounds
Mike via tactics

Better match would be you against @MikeEhrmantraut

Now that'd be an even match - know what I'm sayin??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back