***NBA Thread v6.0 - Yoffs, What about Ice***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lebum is a historic last minute choke by the Spurs and a Draymond Green suspension away from being 1-8 in the finals.

I'm sure Butler and Dragic are terrified of the thought of meeting him there.
We can all play the if game (ie sysTom Brady). LeGOAT is going to destroy whatever team comes out of the Leastern conference.

interesting that pascal got more points than jimmy

i still love pascal, hope he works hard in the offseason
Pascal was a much better player than Jimmy..(in the regular season) but let's be honest. These idiots don't know shit. Imagine thinking Ben Simmons is a more impactful guard than Kyle ?

I don't write the algorithms Mike, I just post em

384445.jpg

Pascal was a much better player than Jimmy..(in the regular season) but let's be honest. These idiots don't know shit. Imagine thinking Ben Simmons is a more impactful guard than Kyle ?
Offensively Pascal was better but I like Jimmy's playmaking and D. I also like that his impact is more than just box score. Not saying you're wrong or anything. Just my opinion

Offensively Pascal was better but I like Jimmy's playmaking and D. I also like that his impact is more than just box score. Not saying you're wrong or anything. Just my opinion
Pascal's playmaking is non existent in half court. But his defense is All NBA worthy. It's probably his biggest strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back