***NBA Thread v6.0 - Yoffs, What about Ice***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragon yoffs: 22/5/5 on 58% TS, 115 ORTG vs elite defenses

cHeat basically have 3 all-stars in the yoffs, no wonder they're 10-1 and 2 games from the Finals
Look forward to the finals beating that will occur when lebron And AD remind the world there is Big difference between All stars and superstars.

I partially agree. And leadership comes with experience and time. Very few young players carry their team in the first few years. Bird and Magic are the two that come to mind off the top of my head that did it. Lebron took a few years, Kobe took a few years, and even MJ took some time (maybe because he didn't have anyone for a while.)

The Celts main problem having watched this current team for nearly every game is that they can play stupid for stretches of games. When they abandon driving, go iso, and chuck 3s, it never works. Not only that, the get too careless at times. When locked in, they play amazingly well.

The Heat don't do much of that. They play controlled the entire game. Maybe it's because they have Jimmy and Dragon... and a bunch of other experienced players too like Crowder and Kelly O. They are definitely playing smarter than the Celts right now.

I'm a Celts fan, but I actually appreciate the Heat's style a lot. They play basketball the right way. When both teams are playing well, like the first quarter of yesterday's game, it's pretty fun to watch as a basketball fan.
Actually Kemba is the one guy who is a leader and clutch. Did it at UConn when he won the national championship after having to win 5 straight in the BET just to get UConn in the tournament.

I think what they really need to do is anoint Kemba the leader, right now it seems leadership by committee (Smart, Tatum, Kemba) and that doesn't work.

Look forward to the finals beating that will occur when lebron And AD remind the world there is Big difference between All stars and superstars.
AD certainly has dat superstar resume to evidence this take...

This might be the most retarded thing I've read this subforum and we have @TribalDrumz posting regularly
That's an evasion.
what player from Duke has carried his team to an NBA title?
They have great college players but haven't been as dominant at the pro level. Perhaps Zion might but I can't think of one in the past, can you?

Yeah..odd post. They also crushed the raps 6/7 3rd quarters.

i think it's the other way around, 3rd quarter was the raps best quarter

in fact it was the only quarter where raps has a + against the celtics

Lebum is a historic last minute choke by the Spurs and a Draymond Green suspension away from being 1-8 in the finals.

I'm sure Butler and Dragic are terrified of the thought of meeting him there.

That's an evasion.
They have great college players but haven't been as dominant at the pro level. Perhaps Zion might but I can't think of one in the past, can you?
What player from Akron has carried his team (before Bron)

What player from North Carolina became GOAT (before Jordan)

See how retarded you sound ?

That's an evasion.
Umm shane battier? Do you even watch squeaky shoes bro?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back