NBA Thread V4!!: Coronavirus locks down KD and Company

Was this thread great?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not the physicality per se that would effect lebron

Its that there were largely no free dunks/lay up rules from many defenses. Which means forced FTs in the clutch

His literal worst ability
That being said, that's my interpretation of that argument, I dont think people mean he just cant take contact despite being carried off the court twice despite having no injury

Last edited:
Lmao this stupid fuck must have not seen him destroy LeBronto with fucking fadeaways. Lmao @ him talking about the time 3rd world San Antonio had their AC “broken” in a fucking finals game and he cramped up.

Always knew zo was a fake tough guy

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id...ackson-jerry-krause-one-nba-player-stand-most

Dennis gets into Alonzo Mourning's head now. Alonzo's weak in the mind. He has to know how to be tough and overlook those types of things. Alonzo's an intimidator, but sometimes the intimidator can be intimidated. The bully can be bullied.

Lol at the takeway from this being "Zo was a fake tough guy"

Rodgod got in everyone's head, even MJ's. Zo threw hands with former gold gloves LJ, he wasn't afraid of anyone

So I'm sure the Last Dance documentary tonight is going to be a massive mashup of all the stories the casual and hardcore fans have already heard over the years about Jordan and the Bulls. I expect we'll learn little about what happened during that time. We'll probably get more never before seen footage which will be cool. And I imagine we'll get more of this version of Jordan which I'm looking forward to the most:

@ 1:27

Last edited:
So I'm sure the Last Dance documentary tonight is going to be a massive mashup of all the stories the casual and hardcore fans have already heard over the years about Jordan and the Bulls. I expect we'll learn little more about what happened during that time. We'll probably get more never before seen footage which will be cool. And I imagine we'll get more of this version of Jordan which I'm looking forward to the most:
]

I'm IN if there's footage of Phil Jackson doing this to Jerry Krause's grave....

336593.gif

I don't know what Kadarks/The One Trues new username is but there was a mass shooting in Nova Scotia. I'm praying that he's safe.

So I'm sure the Last Dance documentary tonight is going to be a massive mashup of all the stories the casual and hardcore fans have already heard over the years about Jordan and the Bulls. I expect we'll learn little about what happened during that time. We'll probably get more never before seen footage which will be cool. And I imagine we'll get more of this version of Jordan which I'm looking forward to the most:

@ 1:27

I watched the first two episodes and had no idea Scottie Pippen was grossly underpaid, but it was kinda his own fault for signing long term deal right before NBA got more popular. Also no idea he cussed out the GM on the bus in front of everyone. I assumed he was quiet and all class.

He was averaging 17 points when he signed it and barely an all star

LeJuice's best friend weighs in on the GOAT debate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back