NBA Thread V4!!: Coronavirus locks down KD and Company

Was this thread great?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know you're reaching hard when you throw Isiah Thomas in your list just to exclude Wad. Zeke is one of the few "all time greats" who has even worse longevity than Wad. And lmao @ even trying to compare their peaks

even if you exclude zeke, there's still 20 or more

lmao @ even applying for this shit. These trust fund kids need to sell the team immediately. I'm embarrassed to be even a fan now.

They were the only team too.

When does the NBA stop paying players?

Zeke was the main guy for 2 rings, wad was for 1
Lol suddenly this is a criterion? Check your list again lol

btw Wad and Isiah have the same # of FMVPs. Had LeBrick not absolutely shit the bed in 2011, Wad would have more

Also...

2YsxepY.jpg

2xn6Ysj.jpg

EXPOSED

Lol suddenly this is a criterion? Check your list again lol

btw Wad and Isiah have the same # of FMVPs. Had LeBrick not absolutely shit the bed in 2011, Wad would have more

Also...

2YsxepY.jpg

2xn6Ysj.jpg

EXPOSED
Zeke is borderline

Your boy mike derp tried to exclude Stock and malone and Durant

Wad cracks top 25

Zeke is borderline

Your boy mike derp tried to exclude Stock and malone and Durant

Wad cracks top 25

If you think Zeke is borderline even after the objective evidence I just provided then I'm not sure I care about the rest of your opinions here. You already called Wad a "manufactured star" so I kinda question whether you're particularly rational when it comes to rating him

@wlu.29 I do agree that Wad isn't a shoe-in for top 20. I haven't done a top 20 list of my own recently but I'm pretty sure I'd have him either just within 20 or just shy of 20, so for me he's a borderline top 20 either way

P.S. I take back what I said about not caring about your opinion, I might've been a little triggered when I said that lol

@wlu.29 I do agree that Wad isn't a shoe-in for top 20. I haven't done a top 20 list of my own recently but I'm pretty sure I'd have him either just within 20 or just shy of 20, so for me he's a borderline top 20 either way

P.S. I take back what I said about not caring about your opinion, I might've been a little triggered when I said that lol

Wad is solid his rebounding and blocks are pretty great for a guard

lmao @ even applying for this shit. These trust fund kids need to sell the team immediately. I'm embarrassed to be even a fan now.

poverty franchise

LMAO

Fucking poverty franchise. I always knew a franchise in small market LA wouldn't make it.

Broke ass Buss kids. Sell the team.

I don't know the mechanics of these loans but did they take it out in the name of the Lakes? Lmao either way

My lakes are an embarrassment. Sell the team bimbo buss

I don't know the mechanics of these loans but did they take it out in the name of the Lakes? Lmao either way
CHeat owner was begging for a bailout from the federal government when most cruise lines aren’t even registered corps of the US to avoid taxes. Lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back