NBA Thread V4!!: Coronavirus locks down KD and Company

Was this thread great?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wish my lakes had an owner like this instead of these sorry ass trust fund kids.

Saw a few people complaining about this Fernals, but I also saw a thread on RealGM saying they believe this could be the most competitive one of all time.

No home court advantage
No crowd
Just 2 buckets

and one champion.

Saw a few people complaining about this Fernals, but I also saw a thread on RealGM saying they believe this could be the most competitive one of all time.

No home court advantage
No crowd
Just 2 buckets

and one champion.

Let's be honest this will have an asterisk beside it for all time. Though I agree, it really shouldn't. Whoever wins will have to hear, forever, "You won the Covid championship...that don't mean shit" but only because we are sports fans and we are huge pieces of shit to each other. It wont hold much real weight

Let's be honest this will have an asterisk beside it for all time. Though I agree, it really shouldn't. Whoever wins will have to hear, forever, "You won the Covid championship...that don't mean shit" but only because we are sports fans and we are huge pieces of shit to each other. It wont hold much real weight

No it won't.

Luka getting ring #1 then all salty bitches finna stfu when he wins #2 next year

belee dat

No it won't.

Luka getting ring #1 then all salty bitches finna stfu when he wins #2 next year

belee dat

Yeah it will, it absolutely will....in the hearts and minds of every fan that doesn't like the team that wins.

And fuck man, I like Luka too, everybody does

Yeah it will, it absolutely will....in the hearts and minds of every fan that doesn't like the team that wins.

And fuck man, I like Luka too, everybody does

So what about the Spurs ship? Literally nobody says dick about it.

We're sitting here acting like the NBA isn't a work anyways, its kinda cute to pretend to be naive. They're gonna push for the Clippers this year. Anything to besmirch LeGOAT, hes the modern day Sacramento Kings, except he beats the NBA's shitty booking because he's so good.

Whatever asterisk it has won't be as big as last season's
tenor.gif

No championship will matter more than this one. Once LeGoat wins the first ever finals in the middle of a pandemic no one will be able to discredit his claim as the GOAT of all time.

We're sitting here acting like the NBA isn't a work anyways, its kinda cute to pretend to be naive. They're gonna push for the Clippers this year. Anything to besmirch LeGOAT, hes the modern day Sacramento Kings, except he beats the NBA's shitty booking because he's so good.

I'm waiting for them to change the name to National Basketball Entertainment. NBE

Did you even read my post? I flat out said it shouldn't matter, but as sports fans we are going to talk shit about whoever wins, and that's definitely going to be one of the ways we do it.

People are making these posts like I gave some sort of credibility to the idea. I didnt lol

Did you even read my post? I flat out said it shouldn't matter, but as sports fans we are going to talk shit about whoever wins, and that's definitely going to be one of the ways we do it.

People are making these posts like I gave some sort of credibility to the idea. I didnt lol

did you read my post? Because sports fans don't talk shit about that ship

thats the entire point

this one will be no different

did you read my post? Because sports fans don't talk shit about that ship

thats the entire point

this one will be no different
The '99 lockout has nothing to do with this season, two entirely different scenarios

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back