• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked ***NBA Thread v3.0: Bet on yourself and your team***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Embarrassing loss, Raptors have to finish trash teams like the lakers

Embarrassing loss, Raptors have to finish trash teams like the lakers

Lakers are like a wounded animal trying to make the play-in. They will win some games they shouldn't now that its come to this.

Ha Glen Davis violated his parole after going to KGs number retiring the other day in Boston. Fucking Clown.

LeGoat is now number 2 on his way to number 1.

Yup the win doesnt matter, what counts is that Lebron beat some record. While slowly getting overtaken by Pelicans and Spurs lol.
Lmao @ some record. I guess it doesn’t count for you since they lost. Spurs are tanking so that won’t happen either.

Yup the win doesnt matter, what counts is that Lebron beat some record. While slowly getting overtaken by Pelicans and Spurs lol.

The Lebron faction of basketball has hung their hat on this for a while now because its the only way they feel they can attack Jordan's greatness. Prepare yourself for the ESPN talking heads to go over the top with Lebron and GOAT talk as soon as he passes Kareem but deep down they know what a farce it is. Longevity stats almost never determine a GOAT. Here are a few examples, but the list would go on and on.

Kareem, all time leading scorer, almost nobody considers him the GOAT.
Stockton, all time leading assists, nobody considers him even the GOAT point guard
Emmitt Smith, all time leading rusher in the NFL, but not only is he not the GOAT football player, he's not even the GOAT running back.
Nolan Ryan's 5,714 strike outs don't generally elevate him to GOAT baseball player, or even GOAT pitcher.

The Lebron faction of basketball has hung their hat on this for a while now because its the only way they feel they can attack Jordan's greatness. Prepare yourself for the ESPN talking heads to go over the top with Lebron and GOAT talk as soon as he passes Kareem but deep down they know what a farce it is. Longevity stats almost never determine a GOAT. Here are a few examples, but the list would go on and on.

Stockton, all time leading assists, nobody considers him even the GOAT point guard
Emmitt Smith, all time leading rusher in the NFL, but not only is he not the GOAT football player, he's not even the GOAT running back.
Nolan Ryan's 5,714 strike outs don't generally elevate him to GOAT baseball player, or even GOAT
And Stockton is all time steals leader too.

bron doesn't seem to care to win, it's just about his stats at this point
hes benched half ot the 4th and body language is pathetic in the closing minutes
also whats up with random dudes dropping 50 and 60 left and right...

Nolan Ryan's 5,714 strike outs don't generally elevate him to GOAT baseball player, or even GOAT pitcher.
I dont know how any fan can be happy about any record of a single player while your team loses to the Wizards who had 6 loses consecutively. I dont take anything the the pundits say seriously. For me its just entertainment and i do watch it some time for that reason but i dont put much value on it. Your right though they will and they shouldnt spin this but thats what the talking heads do lol.

Honestly, it's kind of pathetic the Lakers are about 10 games ahead of the worst teams in the league who are running line ups of 17 year olds and G leaguers. Like they are literally a couple of wins out of competing for the #1 pick, what is the point of having LeBron and AD again? It's pretty obvious at this point LeGM traded for Russ so he could pin all of the blame on the league's favorite player to hate on while he chases records.

I'm fine with it, he's 37 and just having fun and messing around while living in LA. I have him in the same tier as Harden right now in terms of mentality. Someone who plays basketball simply as a 9-5. enjoys being a celeb and the life style that comes with it. He has earned it at this point. He is #2 all time for taking this attitude on however. He is like a person who's retired from their main career and is working a part time job just for fun and to have a purpose.

The guy is only 1 win ahead of 2/3's the core he traded away at this point...

Last edited:

Kareem is considered top 3 by many (or 2 by the Lebron haters in this thread). Definitely the goat before Jordan and Lebron.
Emmitt Smith ran behind the best offensive line for decade. You could have ran for 1k yards behind that line.
Nolon Ryan never even won a cy young. Lmao. He was an average pitcher. Not even remotely comparable to LeGoat.

you may not think he’s the goat if he breaks the scoring record but it will definitely cement LeGoat as top 2 (I already think he is). Anyone who thinks otherwise is an idiot.

bron doesn't seem to care to win, it's just about his stats at this point
hes benched half ot the 4th and body language is pathetic in the closing minutes
also whats up with random dudes dropping 50 and 60 left and right...

Lmao his entire IG page right now is him talking about breaking the record.

Kareem is considered top 3 by many (or 2 by the Lebron haters in this thread). Definitely the goat before Jordan and Lebron.
Emmitt Smith ran behind the best offensive line for decade. You could have ran for 1k yards behind that line.
Nolon Ryan never even won a cy young. Lmao. He was an average pitcher. Not even remotely comparable to LeGoat.

you may not think he’s the goat if he breaks the scoring record but it will definitely cement LeGoat as top 2 (I already think he is). Anyone who thinks otherwise is an idiot.

He's Top two but regardless of the of the scoring record . But the argument against being 4-6 vs 6-4 in the Finals is why I knock him down . In Particularly the 2011 finals , Prime Lebron with the best help he's ever had averaged 17.8 points , fucking Chris Bosh averaged more that him , I don't give a fuck how underrated Dallas was that postseason LeBron averaging less than 18 against any team in a 6 game series huge egg by him .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back