• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked ***NBA Thread v3.0: Bet on yourself and your team***

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the worst Franchise in NBA history starts trolling you with its soft ass Big Man you know you're having a terrible season , the Westbrook move will go down as the worst in Lakers history.

I don't even think anything winnable, morale is low and bron is gassed.

Honestly would have traded brick for wall, it's just crazy that this is probably the worst trade in bball history..

Just the fact at what was there and they signed the biggest stat merchant you'll ever see.

If lakers aren't just paying brick out next year, it' another wasted year. I'd look at trading Davis for whatever possible cause a bloke don't play is useless.

Honestly, trade them all and start again. LeFlop as well.

You had a young team with DLo, Ingram and Randle on there. All you needed for a deep playoff push was a vet big man and an All Star free agent who wanted to move to LA (like that would ever happen). And they blew that up. Imagine that team with Kawhai or Butler.

I'll never get over the Westbrook trade thing.
Im in aus so i woke up seeing lakers were gonna get buddy held.
I was mad excited. Perfect move. They kept KCP I think. And curuso too.

Then like 2 hours later I messaged my mate "what the fuck no" whilst eating my break fast.

Rest of the day was just watching other teams do good things and knowing this would end bad.

Celtics have been on fire lately. Moving all the way up to the 4 seed. Tatum looks incredible right now and the role players are buying in

Celtics have been on fire lately. Moving all the way up to the 4 seed. Tatum looks incredible right now and the role players are buying in

I gotta give Udoka credit , he has gotten over the rough patch they had earlier this season guess time under Pop paid off.

I gotta give Udoka credit , he has gotten over the rough patch they had earlier this season guess time under Pop paid off.
He knows how to talk to these guys.

The players listen to him. The issue on the Celtics was never the talent, they’ve had that for awhile. But they needed to play like a team and he’s really brought them in. They look like a real ball team right now. Best basketball we’ve seen in Boston for quite some time

I've just had a thought. Are the Nets better tanking to the 10th seed so that they have more away games in the playoffs? And thus, Kyrie can suit up for more games.

Yay or nay?

Lmao @ this dumpster fire organization. Luka will look good in purple and gold.

Lmao @ this dumpster fire organization. Luka will look good in purple and gold.
200.gif

Shart being called dirty for hustling for a loose ball. Not his fault Corey’s ankles are made of glass.
It was the superkick attempt at Klay that was dirty.

Garbage 90's era team.
been watching Showtime Lakers on HBO Max, They are making Jerry Buss into an animal savage horn dog, him and Magic at the Playboy mansion lol. But at the beginning they showed Magic with a guy crying about HIV news.

been watching Showtime Lakers on HBO Max, They are making Jerry Buss into an animal savage horn dog, him and Magic at the Playboy mansion lol. But at the beginning they showed Magic with a guy crying about HIV news.

70s and 80s locker rooms were wild even the shitty teams were doing Lines of Coke in the locker room , case in point Jordan's teammates his rookie year .

70s and 80s locker rooms were wild even the shitty teams were doing Lines of Coke in the locker room , case in point Jordan's teammates his rookie year .

That's why Jordan gets early career GOAT status over Bron - his entire team was doing rails before, at half, and after games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back