***NBA Thread v2: Peng Shuai > Qing James***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow sick burn, I don’t think he’s as great as some people do, == he fucked me girl!!! Uh-oh

My girl isn’t D-Wade, so no, he didn’t fuck my girl.

We get it, you love him. You’d probably pay the price of a Lakers ticket to watch him fuck your girl. Good for you man.

He doesn’t have the heart of Westbrook. That’s not even remotely controversial.

Hes 10x as talented, but everyone knows where his shortcomings are. He doesn’t play the game like he gives a fuck for half the season. He hasn’t since he left the Heat and it was even showing up a bit before then. He doesn’t give max effort all the time. He hasn’t given a fuck about defense aside from splash plays, which are harder to come by as he gets older in years. It’s what separates him from at lot of players who he’s actually more talented than. You can’t be the goat when you can’t be bothered to give a fuck half the time.

He doesn’t have the heart of many of his contemporaries or the new generation.

Iverson
VC
Duncan
Kobe
Payton
KG
Pierce
Wade
Westbrook
Steph
Dame
Morant
Giannis

I could go on. And I could dip further back in time, obviously Jordan, Malone, Bird, Thomas on and on.

Im not saying anything we don’t know.
{<jordan}

Perfect gif. That’s what Jordan does when anyone suggests LeBron is the goat over him.

Feel free to tell me where I’m wrong. I actually watched LeBron as a fan during his Heat run mostly because I loved Wade, but I rooted for them the whole time.

Perfect gif. That’s what Jordan does when anyone suggests LeBron is the goat over him.

Feel free to tell me where I’m wrong. I actually watched LeBron as a fan during his Heat run mostly because I loved Wade, but I rooted for them the whole time.
You didn’t say Jordan > Lebron though. There’s an actual argument you can make for that. You said top 10ish and then went on to make a bunch of other stupid points I don’t really feel like reading over again to list. Lmao.

artworks-4mOHnyA5SPMktJkZ-GhJ5ng-t500x500.jpg

I'm not going to get into any big discussion about it because it doesn't really matter, however, "most talented" is such a vague thing. What does that even mean? I guess I can agree that he has super longevity but that doesn't mean a lot to me, its a plus in his column but he certainly isn't the most clutch, he isn't the best scorer or shooter, he isn't very good at free throws, he isn't the best defensively. I would be ok with just saying he maintained a high level of play for longer than anyone else. I guess Kareem is about the only guy that played 20 seasons.

he might not the best at any one particular category

lebron is probably one of two guys that you can say is an 8/9 out of 10 in everything

scoring, passing, rebounding, defence, basketball iq, longetivity/durability

He doesn’t have the heart of many of his contemporaries or the new generation.

Iverson
VC
Duncan
Kobe
Payton
KG
Pierce
Wade
Westbrook
Steph
Dame
Morant
Giannis

VC - the guy that admitted to quitting on the raptors, and always rolled around like he got shot (i'm a raptors fan, there's a lot greatness to VC, but heart is not one of the attributes he should be praised)

kobe - raped someone, or at the very least got caught cheating on his wife

KG - is one of the biggest fake gangster the nba has ever seen, he tries to pick fights with small pg, but will walk away from guys his size

Pierce - tough for surviving 9 stab wounds but on the court, but then there's this

steph - not going to say that guy is tougher than lebron

dame hasn't played a lick of defence in the nba

morant is an athletic freak, but what exactly is tough about him? feel like you're just adding random names now

1-Jordan
2-LeBron
3-Kareem
4-Magic
5-Wilt
6-Bird
7-Kobe
8-Shaq
9-Duncan
10-Hakeem

If anyone has LeBron outside of their top 3 in terms of on the court achievements , it just comes off as Hate. I really think he is spinless for the Morey spat over the China and Hong Kong Tweet , or at the very least a guy that cares about money but tries to put out too much of a sqeaky clean / or Social Justice Warriro Image. All that is insufferable to me . But I still have him as my Number 2. Shit if his Finals record was 7-3 or hell even 6 -4 instead of 4 -6 I'd be comfortable putting him slightly above Jordan.

any bulls fans here?

With lavine, caruso and lonzo all injured

should look at taking on Goran Dragic (good experienced vet for playoff run)

Goran for Patrick Williams and Coby White

{<jordan}

Lakes fans are adorable

Oh yeah the Heat are probably the healthiest they've been with the most proven Coach in the East and getting better while the Nets are about to have to deal with KD being out , Chicago being out and Milwaukee only playing well when they are facing other contenders , let's trade for a guy that will completely kill the team flow .

How does this clown not get a lifetime ban?

"It's not my lane."

Lebron is going to run for office one day with that pathetic non answer. This is his team. Everyone on the team is there at the behest of Lebron.

"It's not my lane."

Lebron is going to run for office one day with that pathetic non answer. This is his team. Everyone on the team is there at the behest of Lebron.

I'm not even a Lebron fan, if fact, I flat out don't like him, however, that seemed to be the smart answer. It seems to me he got it right on this one.

Damn, Luka with the steal 2 seconds before the half and drains a 3. They are giving the Suns a run for their money tonight.

Yea, kinda sucks. We had a chance until about the last 2 minutes of the game. Its hard to overcome Luka and Brunson combined for 14 turnovers.
I only caught the last quarter. Both teams seemed sloppy and tired but no shame in losing to the Suns.

How does this clown not get a lifetime ban?

that looked so intentinoal too, not like it was a loose ball coming his way. It was full on him reaching out to defelct a live ball, what in the actual fuck?! And it was late in a game decided by 1 point no less. That has to be a nice suspension

Go fucking figure that the Pacers at more than 10 games under .500 lose to the Clippers who are without Paul George, beat LeBron and the Lakers Last Night and then Follow that up with beating the Chef Curry and the Warriors the next night without Sabonis , Turner or Brogden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back