***NBA Thread v2: Peng Shuai > Qing James***

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Warriors need to make a change or something.

Maybe start Poole and bring Klay off the bench. Maybe trade Wiseman and Moody to the Pelicans for Valančiūnas. They are in win now mode and Wiseman (even if healthy) won't help with that. And Moses Moody is too good to not be getting any minutes. If he was drafted to the Clippers, Pistons, Thunder, etc, he would be starting right now.

Wiggins is playing well right now. Probably the best of his career, but he isn't an all star. I bet someone is going to give him a max again.

Last edited:
GSW are going to be a waste of a play off spot.

That might have been the biggest upset I’ve watched in the NBA. Regular season game anyway.

GSW are going to be a waste of a play off spot.

They are at the height of their powers when they have Green , not just just individual defense , but he gets all other other guys in the correct spot , especially the younger guys , they got a lot of young athletic guys , but are all over the place when he isn't there. But right now they look Vulnerable to the Suns who are 4 games up on them and the Grizzlies who are 3 games behind them.

Hard to get excited about the bulls now considering they can't beat any good teams.

That might have been the biggest upset I’ve watched in the NBA. Regular season game anyway.
The 72-win Cows lost to the expansion Faps in 1996. That loss turned out to be the difference between the 2016 Warios tying or breaking the all-time RS win record

Lmao. Rivers is the most overrated coach in nba history. Still living off one championship.

KG was basically the Player Coach for that team , Rivers best job was getting a shitty Magic team to the Playoffs years ago.

Lmao. Rivers is the most overrated coach in nba history. Still living off one championship.

And it was Thibs coaching up the defense that actually won the chip for them

Meanwhile Doc left to his own devices...

albn9.gif

And it was Thibs coaching up the defense that actually won the chip for them

Meanwhile Doc left to his own devices...

albn9.gif

Lol at putting DeAndre Jordan and Ben Simmons in the same sentence as those guys.

Oof Grayson Allen knocks Caruso out of the game with the hand foul , flagrant but I've seen worse, worse part is Caruso out 6-8 weeks , Lavine and Ball are still out too , Caruso was a big peice of their defensive sets so don't be surprised to see Bulls go on a Slump, what will help them is Brooklyn bring without KD and also not having Kyrie for home games.

Oof Grayson Allen knocks Caruso out of the game with the hand foul , flagrant but I've seen worse, worse part is Caruso out 6-8 weeks , Lavine and Ball are still out too , Caruso was a big peice of their defensive sets so don't be surprised to see Bulls go on a Slump, what will help them is Brooklyn bring without KD and also not having Kyrie for home games.
Also lmao @ this casual not realizing Caruso hasn’t played in the last 2 months

Also lmao @ this casual not realizing Caruso hasn’t played in the last 2 months

What's your point ? They were playing their best defense when he and ball were healthy, then he want down , now when he is supposed to be back he goes down again for another 2 months , was I supposed to acknowledge his initial injury period ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back