***NBA Thread v2: Peng Shuai > Qing James***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. Denise Huxtable shouldn't have been casted as Aquaman.

Just going to post this , best Enforcer in the game, easy to see why people say his screens jack people up.

The Announcer says that Bradley is 6 foot 7 220 , actually he's 6 foot 10 250 , so this is even more impressive.

Last edited:
Lakers with a Rare win over a Team well over .500 , even with Mitchell and Gobert. Will probably follow this up with a Flop.

Big match up coming up Memphis who is red Hot vs Milwaukee who is in a slump against teams not favored to challenge for the title so they should give the Grizzlies a big test.

Has LeBron started his teams mid year cycle early? You know he supplies his boys with the Miami connection when the mid season begins. Expect shooting numbers to go up across the board for his squad as they 'get their legs under them'.

Has LeBron started his teams mid year cycle early? You know he supplies his boys with the Miami connection when the mid season begins. Expect shooting numbers to go up across the board for his squad as they 'get their legs under them'.

He’s such a bitch that he had to issue a public apology via Twitter to Lakers fans for how shitty they’ve been. He must have felt the heat from Magic talking about how trash they are.

He’s such a bitch that he had to issue a public apology via Twitter to Lakers fans for how shitty they’ve been. He must have felt the heat from Magic talking about how trash they are.

Meh, I always respect people who take ownership of sucking. He came out at the start of the season and said "Let's see yelling haters talking when we are cruizing" or something. It's actually pretty funny to see him come out and admit, We Stank.

No AD so I can't write them off yet, but with AD's fragility let's just say I have the pen in hand... ready to WRITE IT OFF.

Meh, I always respect people who take ownership of sucking. He came out at the start of the season and said "Let's see yelling haters talking when we are cruizing" or something. It's actually pretty funny to see him come out and admit, We Stank.

No AD so I can't write them off yet, but with AD's fragility let's just say I have the pen in hand... ready to WRITE IT OFF.

I hear that but he’s done it before.

He has a history of half-assing it through seasons he isn’t interested in and folding in games when things don’t go his way, making excuses, then “owning up”. Remember playoff mode zero dark thirty activated? Yeah.

And to be a pro athlete who admits to not trying is fucking shameful, especially**** when you want to be considered the GOAT, he isn’t the 8th guy on the bench. He’s only admitting it because we all see it.

He sucks this year and so do the Lakers , bit goddamn that was a vicious Dunk over La Frenchie
lol yall are some retarded political hack haters.
LeBron is putting up insane numbers for someone in their 18th season. 4th in the entire league in Player Efficiency behind Jokic, Giannis, Embiid, and above Durant.

Is he annoying and dumb? Yes. But y'all on some of that "Kaepernick was never good and sucks at football!" type delusions about him being bad.

Westbrook sucking is far more to blame along with AD.

LeBron is putting up insane numbers for someone in their 18th season. 4th in the entire league in Player Efficiency behind Jokic, Giannis, Embiid, and above Durant.

Is he annoying and dumb? Yes. But y'all on some of that "Kaepernick was never good and sucks at football!" type delusions about him being bad.

They suck this year

he was saying westbrick sucks. Lebrons playing well but he helped assemble this albatross of a roster so obviously he gets some of the blame for the lakers being shitty overall.

he was saying westbrick sucks. Lebrons playing well but he helped assemble this albatross of a roster so obviously he gets some of the blame for the lakers being shitty overall.
Sorry I meant to quote :
"
I don't think he should be embarrassed.

lol they're .500 despite having their best player not playing. More dramatic here than an LA audition

.500 for the expectation is still really bad. They still look pretty terrible on defense and have a lot of embarrassing losses this year, AD or not they shouldn’t be losing to the kings twice and the blunder. About half of their losses are complete blowouts.

lol they're .500 despite having their best player not playing. More dramatic here than an LA audition

The Lakers have never been good aslt building home grown guys so they needed immediate results with the guys they signed or traded for, LeBron has elevated less talented Rosters to better records , even if he is older the likes of GAyD before he got hurt should have started off the season better and Westbrick has the pressure on him because he puts up numbers but he just does not play smart basketball. So it still stands the Lakers suck this year.

The Lakers have never been good aslt building home grown guys so they needed immediate results with the guys they signed or traded for, LeBron has elevated less talented Rosters to better records , even if he is older the likes of GAyD before he got hurt should have started off the season better and Westbrick has the pressure on him because he puts up numbers but he just does not play smart basketball. So it still stands the Lakers suck this year.

lakes have been good at evaluating talent in the draft for the last 5 years or so. They just can’t develop players for shit lol.

Sorry I meant to quote :
"
I don't think he should be embarrassed.

His behavior over his career combined with this being an obvious response to Magic (who is a real Laker) shows that he really should be. You can’t be the goat when this is your career.

And to be clear. I fully see LeFlop as one of the players you can’t tell NBA history without, a top 10 player. He’s not the goat though, not even close really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back