***NBA Thread v2: Peng Shuai > Qing James***

Status
Not open for further replies.
His behavior over his career combined with this being an obvious response to Magic (who is a real Laker) shows that he really should be. You can’t be the goat when this is your career.

And to be clear. I fully see LeFlop as one of the players you can’t tell NBA history without, a top 10 player. He’s not the goat though, not even close really.
there's no way you can put Lebron out of the top 3-5

Lebron can be annoying at times, but I observe that you have an out-indexed hate on for Qing James

Shocker, a bunch of people using rehashed nicknames as their way to try to show that a dude playing at a near MVP level in his 19th season sucks lol.

there's no way you can put Lebron out of the top 3-5

Lebron can be annoying at times, but I observe that you have an out-indexed hate on for Qing James

A player who doesn’t care about the game and uses it for their personal profile isn’t a top 5 player.

Look at how the OG’s of the game view him when they aren’t on SC and then talk about it.

Shocker, a bunch of people using rehashed nicknames as their way to try to show that a dude playing at a near MVP level in his 19th season sucks lol.

This is such a pussy take lol.

You can’t be serious.

Julius Randle was a “near mvp” player last year. That means nothing. And adding their age into it means nothing.

Grow the fuck up man.

A player who doesn’t care about the game and uses it for their personal profile isn’t a top 5 player.

Look at how the OG’s of the game view him when they aren’t on SC and then talk about it.
i don't care what the OG or anyone else's view

look at the body of work, it's really unparalleled

lol fuck lebron

But acting like old jealous players hating on him constantly means anything is ridiculous

This is such a pussy take lol.

You can’t be serious.

Julius Randle was a “near mvp” player last year. That means nothing. And adding their age into it means nothing.

Grow the fuck up man.
Julius Randle at age 26 in his best year ever had worse stats than Lebron in one of his worst seasons.
lol @ the numerous ironies of shouting "grow the fuck up" at me over this statistical reality.

i don't care what the OG or anyone else's view

look at the body of work, it's really unparalleled

It’s not though.

Be honest.

Julius Randle at age 26 in his best year ever had worse stats than Lebron in one of his worst seasons.
lol @ the numerous ironies of shouting "grow the fuck up" at me over this statistical reality.

Your claim was “near mvp” which is exactly what Randle was.

He was getting that attention for 3/4 of the season.

who has played more total minutes

who has played at an elite level for as long

how many players have made it to 9 finals (8 consecutive)

how many are as versatile

name me the players you place above him?

You’re into stat padding.

I’m not.

You probably think Peyton Manning is the best QB ever.

You’re into stat padding.

I’m not.

You probably think Peyton Manning is the best QB ever.
you're all over the place, and your comparisons are terrible

how do you accused him of taking stretches off while simultaneously saying he's a stat padder

The Somers suck

the Pistons made a trade offer of Jerami Grant, Saddiq Bey, Kelly Olynyk and a 1st-round pick to the 76ers for Ben Simmons, via B/R.

The 76ers were not excited about the offer.

Your claim was “near mvp” which is exactly what Randle was.

He was getting that attention for 3/4 of the season.
You aren't making much sense lol
Thank you for proving my point that guys in their primes can't sustain for even a whole season what Lebron is doing in old age and has for 2 decades.

you're all over the place, and your comparisons are terrible

how do you accused him of taking stretches off while simultaneously saying he's a stat padder

Being a front runner allows that.

It’s why he loves Westbrook so much. Even tho Westbrook has 10X the heart he does.

Being a front runner allows that.

It’s why he loves Westbrook so much. Even tho Westbrook has 10X the heart he does.
front runners come back from down 3-1 against 73-9 warios?

please list all the players that have lead their team come back from down 3-1 in the Finals

front runners come back from down 3-1 against 73-9 warios?

please list all the players that have lead their team come back from down 3-1 in the Finals

Please list teams that had the NBA hand them a finals on a platter

Lakers are .500 with the easiest schedule in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back