• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked ***NBA Thread v2: Interesting Numbers so far***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh oh.

<bball2>
You going to go full throttle now?

<bball2>
Jordan got his dad killed, that's just being a shit person, kinda like you.

having a parent walk out isn't the kids fault

I know it's hard for you to differentiate the two

Jordan got his dad killed, that's just being a shit person, kinda like you.

having a parent walk out isn't the kids fault

I know it's hard for you to differentiate the two

Being a can to the point that his mother doesn't even respect him is definitely his fault.

<36>

You and your boyfriends are the ones making fun of people getting killed. I thoroughly enjoy making you guys need to hold each other's hand when you post.

Keep lying on the internet for us though. How's your pro boxing career going?

{<jimmies}

As of that's a shot against lebron rofl

imagine talking shit about a dude who's dad just left and acting like it's his fault

You're either a shit person or ChatGPT

Says the guy accusing someone of having their father murdered.

{<shrug}

Maybe if Lebron had his father around he wouldn't be such a passive aggressive crybaby. And how do you know Lebron's father just walked out? It's possible Miss Gloria was sleeping with Roland's teammates for all we know.

I posted some feel good NBA moments we should all be able to appreciate and you guys respond with murder accusations lol. Eat shit.

Being a can to the point that his mother doesn't even respect him is definitely his fault.

<36>

You and your boyfriends are the ones making fun of people getting killed. I thoroughly enjoy making you guys need to hold each other's hand when you post.

Keep lying on the internet for us though. How's your pro boxing career going?

{<jimmies}

Remember he has a great life and doesn't care what sherdoggers think lmao

Remember he has a great life and doesn't care what sherdoggers think lmao

Dude, he's done it all. He's a washed out elementary school basketball superstar who went full throttle into boxercise at the tender age of 20.

Now he's on Sherdog losing his shit every day.

{<jordan}

Jordan gets credit for failing to drag the bulls past the Pistons whilst LeBron gets dinged for dragging Sasha Pavlovich and Larry Hughes to the finals. Once the boomers start retiring into care homes, the clear analytical superior value of LeGoat will be clear.

Jordan gets credit for failing to drag the bulls past the Pistons whilst LeBron gets dinged for dragging Sasha Pavlovich and Larry Hughes to the finals. Once the boomers start retiring into care homes, the clear analytical superior value of LeGoat will be clear.
Just a bunch of old fucks who Peter Pan over sports

imagine living such a pathetic life lol

Wow, the discourse has really taken a turn for the worse. Talk about below the belt.

Anyhow, hoping Warriars and Lakers is a good one. Gonna eyeball it while watching UFC.

Yea I'm sure its going to be real clear.

Imagine giving a shit about kick wright or some other espn can rofl

OGC.5432a3f082cdb5394154dbfe9a6b1bfa

Just a bunch of old fucks who Peter Pan over sports

imagine living such a pathetic life lol

You don't have to fish for likes bud. I'm sure your boyfriends will be along soon to give you a like and make you feel better.

Lmao.

Yea I'm sure its going to be real clear.

Again, Jordan gets extra credit for also NOT making it to the finals. If he had made it and lost, his illogical fanboys somehow see that as a knock as opposed to being bounced early. Completely nonsensical.

And spare me the MVP comparison. Derick Rose "winning" the MVP in 2011 was just more Chicago butthuggery. Laughable.

Wow, the discourse has really taken a turn for the worse. Talk about below the belt.

Anyhow, hoping Warriars and Lakers is a good one. Gonna eyeball it while watching UFC.

Its how you have to talk to Lebron fans. Its the only language they speak.

Again, Jordan gets extra credit for also NOT making it to the finals. If he had made it and lost, his illogical fanboys somehow see that as a knock as opposed to being bounced early. Completely nonsensical.

And spare me the MVP comparison. Derick Rose "winning" the MVP in 2011 was just more Chicago butthuggery. Laughable.
This

I don't have LeBron or Jordan as the GOAT.

But the thing that turns so many people off from the Jordan crowd is the intellectual dishonesty of their arguments. The LeBron people are annoying and cultish but they don't really lie or misrepresent shit to make their case.

It’s hilarious how low these jordcan nut huggers need to stoop to all because how threatened they are by LeGoat. If his place at the top was so firm why feel the need to bring up stuff that’s not in his own control. Next they’ll start talking about his kids. Truly despicable.

Imagine giving credit to a guy making the finals in the weakest conference in NBA history while he himself is on superteams. Talk about laughable.

Jordan won 6 titles in 13 seasons while Lebron has only won 3 titles in 19 seasons. No matter how you want to slice it Jordan comes out ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back