***NBA Thread v2: Interesting Numbers so far***

Status
Not open for further replies.

wlu.29

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Cavaliers are 13-8 and 3rd in the East, lost yesterday to the competent but lacking offence Raptors

People thought Cavs would be good, but not many predicted top 3

Mitchell & Garland are prolific, Kevin Love is making a resurgence, Mobley and Jarrett Allen are good

cavaliers-784x441.jpg

Pacers are right there at 12-8, 4th in the east, everyone has them for a tank team

They're shooting a ton of 3s, ranked 3rd in both Attempts and Makes

Mathurin is probably the 2nd best rookie after Paolo

1388991304-850x560.jpeg

Sacramento Kings are in a play in spot #2 in Offence

domantas-sabonis-deaaron-fox.jpg

Kevin huerter is shooting 46% from 3, 53% from 2, but his free throw shooting sucks at 69%

Kevin-Huerter-Getty-Images-1244095003.jpg

Utah Jazz got off to a great start, but are now cooling down a bit, still a 12-11 record, when everyone thought they would be leading the victor wemb sweepstakes

Lauri Markkanen is averaging 22.2 ppg, 8.4 rpg
ad7df180-5609-11ed-bbb7-8ba5c88c2d60

Shit thread from a shit poster

the Faps have a lot of good size and have role players that are legit. If they ever get a real superstar they’d be contenders. Unfortunately nobody wants to play in that shithole Toronto.

the Faps have a lot of good size and have role players that are legit. If they ever get a real superstar they’d be contenders. Unfortunately nobody wants to play in that shithole Toronto.
6djbgm.jpg

Happy for the Kings to be doing well for a change.
Was the "team" i first liked when I was a wee lad, cause I saw black and purple jerseys and was in love.
Of course, theyve been shit since i gave a fuck.

The Pacers may be the biggest shock for me so far. They appear to be at least a mid-team. Not Championship worthy but a real threat to give your favorite team a loss. Haliburton is legit.

The Pacers may be the biggest shock for me so far. They appear to be at least a mid-team. Not Championship worthy but a real threat to give your favorite team a loss. Haliburton is legit.

pacers won't be able to tank, because when you have a coach like rick carlisle, he's not going to tank

Halliburton is too good, the tank was assumed with him and Russ. Hield has maintained his spacing and shooting and Turner has late bloomed into a solid center. Add in Mathurin is apparently just a great rookie lol

It’s comedy watching Laymond shoot threes now. They need to ship him out pronto after this year

also jeez Luka needs more help, what happened to hardaway jr

Last edited:

Watch your mouth about my city

also jeez Luka needs more help, what happened to hardaway jr

Luka with 35/10/10 right now and 8 minutes to go. Getting him help is seemingly impossible as its been a long term problem for the franchise. Dirk played 20 seasons for the Mavs with very little help.

Luka with 35/10/10 right now and 8 minutes to go. Getting him help is seemingly impossible as its been a long term problem for the franchise. Dirk played 20 seasons for the Mavs with very little help.
I miss Dirk so much . Wish I got to see him play live.

Luka with 41/11/12 with 4 steals. Wins by 3. <45>

I called this loss by the Warriors especially after the win against the Timberwolves.

They still aren't playing Moses Moody. It's as if Moody banged Steve Kerr's wife.

Klay and Poole mirrored each other terrible shooting.

Last edited:
I called this loss by the Warriors especially.

They still aren't playing Moses Moody. It's as if Moody banged Steve Kerr's wife.

They had a couple chances late, once with Curry and an uncharacteristic travel call and then with Klay missing the 3 to tie it. Dinwiddie got ejected for the elbow KO attempt on Poole so yea, Warriors missed an opportunity to win tonight for sure.

The Warriors next 10 games include the Pacers, Celtics, Bucks, 76ers, and the Raptors.

I won't be surprised if they go 4-6.

I called this loss by the Warriors especially after the win against the Timberwolves.

They’re a terrible matchup for the wolves. The mavericks are a better match up.

Legit dno how clippers do it.

Imagine they traded the injury prone dudes out and had a solid consistent star.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back