• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NBA thread. V..4? Tibaldumz is scared

Who is more of a pussy

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marcus morris?
Is he that much better than Jermychal Green, really?

And giving up wing defender Harkless for Isiah Thomas

Wtf

agreed, thought the clips just needed to be healthy and improve the chemistry

then again, i always thought raul24 had bad locker room mojo, kawhi finna wish he was dealing with no drama raps locker room

At least the Knicks didn't do anything stupid.

Whatever happened to @Palpatine and @Pelvis
Palp's arthritic joints all turned to dust simultaneously on his 429th birthday. Paris got banned again, only this time we didn't protest to get him back because he had become his shitty gimmick.

He'll lead them no where in the yoffs

{<doc}

Literally not sure if srs with this. Remind me again of who Joker's best teammate is right now? Bill Barfton? Lol meanwhile he has the ultra meh Nuggs at 3rd in the West behind the LA superteams after twice obliterating DPOY Gooby and the previous 2 seed Jizz all in a span of 7 days

Anyways you were saying before that he can't lead a modern team cause he can't get his own shat in crunchtime, despite hitting by far the most game winners off iso the past two seasons

Clevecan really went full Knicks. Feel sorry for their fans right now.

Lol so apparently Bustise told the cHeat that he wouldn't suit up this season unless he's 100%

Don't let the door hit your ass and shatter your glass jaw on the way out you career 49% TS bum

Lol so apparently Bustise told the cHeat that he wouldn't suit up this season unless he's 100%

Don't let the door hit your ass and shatter your glass jaw on the way out you career 49% TS bum
Lol what athlete's 100%

{<doc}

Literally not sure if srs with this. Remind me again of who Joker's best teammate is right now? Bill Barfton? Lol meanwhile he has the ultra meh Nuggs at 3rd in the West behind the LA superteams after twice obliterating DPOY Gooby and the previous 2 seed Jizz all in a span of 7 days

Anyways you were saying before that he can't lead a modern team cause he can't get his own shat in crunchtime, despite hitting by far the most game winners off iso the past two seasons
clearly Jamal Murray is his best teammate

the fact you even asked that is disgusting

and regular season isn't the yoffs, player. That is amateur level analysis at best, good lawd

clearly Jamal Murray is his best teammate

the fact you even asked that is disgusting

and regular season isn't the yoffs, player. That is amateur level analysis at best, good lawd

Jamal Murray with his awesome 54% TS and .111 WS/48 while missing 10 games already

Whatever lack of yoff success they'll have won't be because of Joker (25/13/8 on 60% TS with .263 WS/48 last yoffs) or his imagined inability to perform in crunchtime

Jamal Murray with his awesome 54% TS and .111 WS/48 while missing 10 games already

Whatever lack of yoff success they'll have won't be because of Joker (25/13/8 on 60% TS with .263 WS/48 last yoffs) or his imagined inability to perform in crunchtime
cool
name me the Bigs that led teams to titles that A) were fat, and B) played virtually no defense

ill wait

If Barkley couldn't do it, Jokic sure as shit aint

{<doc}

Give it a rest bro. Hunter has many great qualities, admitting he is wrong about basketball isn't one of them.

For confirmation: See thread where entire forum was bottle.gifing him for 3 straight pages.

never happened ever
most of you have little to no clue what the hell you are talking about regarding basketball

carry on

cool
name me the Bigs that led teams to titles that A) were fat, and B) played virtually no defense

ill wait

Well the Nuggs are one of the best defensive teams in the league and anchored by Jokic sooo

Individually, he has the 3rd highest DRPM in the NBA right now. He had 4.3 DWS last season, Shaq was fat and won his last 3 championships with DWS ranging from 2.9-4.0

Oh yeah, Shaq also had guys like Kobe Bryant and Dwyane Wad to help out rather than the Jamal Murrays of the world

Well the Nuggs are one of the best defensive teams in the league and anchored by Jokic sooo

Individually, he has the 3rd highest DRPM in the NBA right now. He had 4.3 DWS last season, Shaq was fat and won his last 3 championships with DWS ranging from 2.9-4.0

Oh yeah, Shaq also had guys like Kobe Bryant and Dwyane Wad to help out rather than the Jamal Murrays of the world

Bro, Kawhi is top 3 all time about 10 spots above LeBron (Lazy, TERRIBLE shooter), Jokic has literally never hit a game winner, he can't create his own shat..

Believe me I came off the bench one game in a division 7 junior college tournament.

Brb gotta go smoke two entire joints solo before watching and posting.

Bro, Kawhi is top 3 all time about 10 spots above LeBron (Lazy, TERRIBLE shooter), Jokic has literally never hit a game winner, he can't create his own shat..

Believe me I came off the bench one game in a division 7 junior college tournament.

Brb gotta go smoke two entire joints solo before watching and posting.
Lol dude cmon Gunt's a good guy. I think he might just be next level trolling right now

lol wtf are the cavs smoking.

Also, the knicks wanted kuzma, green and picks for Morris.

What the fuck HahHahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back