NBA thread. V..4? Tibaldumz is scared

Who is more of a pussy

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A cop in PG County...damn
Sadly that's probably only the 3rd wildest thing he saw all day
That's where my dude got "shot"/grazed in the neck for disputing a call in a pickup game

I've said this a thousand times now, but I don't like the name change bullshit lmao

I don't have the bandwith upstairs to remember who all these people are without their original names

Can't wait to see Zion tonight. Probably going to play limited mins and be rusty as hell but I hope he surprises us.

I fail to see how blocking someone's shot and standing over them with 10 seconds left is "instigating a brawl", but stealing the ball and trying to score down by 22 is just "playing to the final whistle".

The bush leaguer instigated and the character who got stomped out in street clothes escalated. In my opinion.

I fail to see how blocking someone's shot and standing over them with 10 seconds left is "instigating a brawl", but stealing the ball and trying to score down by 22 is just "playing to the final whistle".

The bush leaguer instigated and the character who got stomped out in street clothes escalated. In my opinion.

this is the nba thread

Hope BI balls out in front of Pop to brutally remind him of the mistake he made.

lol serious discussion about January ball only. Pre-all star break is where the action is.

<DirkMavs>

tight battle tonight for #2/3 spot in the east; raptors vs. 76ers, zion debut, both of which are way more important/exciting than a booster basketball brawl

tight battle tonight for #2/3 spot in the east; raptors vs. 76ers, zion debut, both of which are way more important/exciting than a booster basketball brawl

lol agree to disagree

Dumb ass cop, but at least the end result may be West getting some fuckin' help
Yeah but there’s proper channels an Officer can go through to get him that help, without putting him on blast like that.

I remember when people were saying Brittney Griner could play in the nba because she was tall and the only woman who could dunk the ball lol

College ball is a trash product, for trash people.

I don’t really watch cbb (if you do, no hate from me it’s all basketball) but I always laugh when people say it’s better than the nba because they “actually play defense” and aren’t selfish or whatever. Yeah playing zones and missing shots with 1/2 the athleticism is loads more fun to watch. Being worse at putting the ball in the hoop doesn’t mean the defense is better

Brothers fiancé is Pat Connaughton's cousin, so we basically created a family vacation around this Bucks/Hornets Paris game on Friday. Should be an interesting week regardless.

Bucks tho.

Fuck everyone else

Damn Zion is unfit as fuck.

Hope his fat ass doesnt get injured

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back