• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked NBA Thread: NBA Finals Edition

What Has Motivated These Guys the Best?

• Ime Udoka Finding More Executives' Wives in Houston

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone doubting the Heat, this feels familiar

<{anton}>

Heat are going to scratch and claw their way to a great series.

Fair. Feels like Denver has won the critics over, and Miami still has some work to do. Still, I struggle to think another rabbit gets pulled from the hat. Plus, Denver looks more compelling in terms of quality of basketball on display in the West va the East.

Feels so good. I have a completely stress free Finals to watch as I like Himmy and the Fatty, looking forward to some good ball. Celtics tears, IS THERE ANYTHING MORE SATISFYING?
Gswussies tears and Dodgers tears.

Well, the NBA Finals are here. There have been some great moments during the finals. But perhaps this is my favorite.

<45><Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo> that lady was dropping facts.

shut down murray and you have a series

cHeat aren't great at defending guards. It's why White looked like an all-star for a quarter last night. Brunson ate as well.

Should be able to bet on how many times you say "fucking bam" per game

wonder if there's a prop bet on whether or not Jokic will be the player leader in the finals for all of points / boards / assists for both teams?

Kendrick Perkins knows deep down Joker could have won the MVP for the third straight time. Got no issue with him putting Giannis at the top. Joel was my personal choice for MVP this year

But him flat out leaving Joker off the top 5 is straight up asinine and he knows it deep down. Shit like that will make him infamous and he’s just playing up to it

that shitshow from black supremacist jaylen brown was one for the ages. i knew his handles were bad but 8 turnovers? goddamn.

Lol, that's fake news.

Too bad tho JJ Reddick had no fucking balls to stick with Joker, he'd be rubbing shit in people's faces through the whole playoffs. Even he felt that woke pressure to not be the white guy to stick by a white guy.

I like Reddick but he’s a dodo head for not sticking to his guns. If you feel like you are right about something then you never succumb to pressure. Because if you end up being right, those people who criticized you are going to have to no choice but to give you props. Most won’t but watching them eat their words is the best feeling in the world

Y’all white dudes need to stop acting scary. Stand your ground like a damn man lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back