NBA Thread: LeGOAT obliterates Kareem's legacy edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let the Fakers make the playoffs. Would love to see the teams they constantly talk shit on destroy them 4-1 for the next decade.

I wonder who is the all time victim of friendly rigged. I'm glad Dirk got a title after the screw job against the Heat (Donaghy outright admitted the fox was in for that series). He probably got jobbed out of an MVP to Nash as well.

Sprewell 2.0 in the making! j/k but jeez this guy must be on some epic medication

I wonder who is the all time victim of friendly rigged. I'm glad Dirk got a title after the screw job against the Heat (Donaghy outright admitted the fox was in for that series). He probably got jobbed out of an MVP to Nash as well.

Dirk probably should have won 2 Ships but as a Dallasite, I can tell you he's demigod status in Dallas pretty much for the rest of his life.

You mean Shaq wasn't MVP every year even the year on the Heat when he wasn't even the best player on his team?

How many rings you got?

EwIajgXVkAAgXd3.jpg

Stern was just saying what the majority of fans would want. No one cares about shit tier franchises like the warios, sons, mavs, cucks, Celtshits etc.

Stern was just saying what the majority of fans would want. No one cares about shit tier franchises like the warios, sons, mavs, cucks, Celtshits etc.

Why even watch the NBA then? Why not just the Los Angeles Globetrotters versus the Minnesota Generals?

Agree on the Celtshits. But they are really just the Eastern Lakers.

And I doubt the majority of fans enjoy less parity. Parity is what has made the NFL king.

Why even watch the NBA then? Why not just the Los Angeles Globetrotters versus the Minnesota Generals?

Agree on the Celtshits. But they are really just the Eastern Lakers.

And I doubt the majority of fans enjoy less parity. Parity is what has made the NFL king.

Nobody outside of California ever wants to see the Lakers or Warriors again. They no shit believe everyone wants to see Lakers keep winning. I know the type, I live in Dallas where Cowboys fans share the same sort of delusion as Lakers fans do.

Lmao. No one wants to see the lakers in the finals but if they are they’ll get huge ratings. So what is it?

Lmao. No one wants to see the lakers in the finals but if they are they’ll get huge ratings. So what is it?

Probably has something to do with the greater L.A. area having a population of about 18 million people, which is probably more than Dallas, San Antonio, and Houston combined. That doesn't mean everyone in the rest of the country isn't sick of the Lakers and their "basketball privilege" though.

Seems a bit sad to be inflating the Lakers' tires at this point. I know it's cool to support your team and all, I do the same rather religiously, I understand that 100% .... but it's kind of sad under these circumstances.

Dirk probably should have won 2 Ships but as a Dallasite, I can tell you he's demigod status in Dallas pretty much for the rest of his life.

Yeah maybe I'm wrong because I don't pay much attention at that time, but Dirk was just a silent performer. Didn't talk out loud, just did his business. I think his fadeaway is one of the most iconic shots in the game.

Yeah maybe I'm wrong because I don't pay much attention at that time, but Dirk was just a silent performer. Didn't talk out loud, just did his business. I think his fadeaway is one of the most iconic shots in the game.

Dirk was also a stupidly good FT shooter, especially given that he is a 7 footer. In the Mavs 2011 Championship run he made 175 FT's of 186 Attempted. That is batshit insane. That same season he also set the record for most consecutive FT's made in a playoff game hitting 24/24 against OKC.

Dirk was also a stupidly good FT shooter, especially given that he is a 7 footer. In the Mavs 2011 Championship run he made 175 FT's of 186 Attempted. That is batshit insane. That same season he also set the record for most consecutive FT's made in a playoff game hitting 24/24 against OKC.

I remember this game. I think it was 50 points on 25 shots. The year Dirk won the chip NOTHING was stopping him. Loved seeing Bronson and Wade humbled, especially after mocking the illness.

I remember this game. I think it was 50 points on 25 shots. The year Dirk won the chip NOTHING was stopping him. Loved seeing Bronson and Wade humbled, especially after mocking the illness.

He was super efficient that post season, and yea, it seemed like Dirk just ascended and said nobody is stopping me. Its not like people in Dallas expected it, we didn't expect it, same as everyone else in the country.

It's not a fans fault the nba is rigged lmao

I grew up watching the timberwolves get royally fucked repeatedly. I got to see a prime KG dominate every night and for some erroneous shit to happen. The one great year was fun, but that Excremento Kings vs Wolves 2nd round series had some bullshit going on. I wanted that kings squad to win but the nba never gave them a chance. I actually turned on them that year because the officiating was so bad.

Still the best series or games I've seen live. Target Center was fucking loud the entire time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back