NBA Thread: LeGOAT obliterates Kareem's legacy edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
The calls on both sides were outrageous, the NFL replacement refs season was better than these cans

How trash are these refs? They just give the other team the ball if the inbounding team isn’t there?

and of course the warriors win by 2. Cuban going to cry about this one.

Umm, the whole thing was fucked man. Refs called Mavs ball, then coming out of a time out or something they hand the ball to the warriors to inbound, DESPITE the Mavs being on the other end of the court, allowed the warriors to inbound it, and then let the bucket stand afterward. If there was ever a rigged moment where a ref had bets on the game, we may have seen it tonight.

Here is the ref calling Dallas ball. Then he gives it to the Warriors, lets them inbound with no mavericks to be seen, and then allows the bucket to stand after its over. Its some of the most egregious shit I've ever seen.

Last edited:
The refs aren't consistent at all. This was definitely a moving screen by Draymond.

Wonder what the spread was?

referees clearly betting lol

I'm not one usually to cry about losses but it was so bad, and then ended up Warriors winning by 2. There was another play where Luka got elbowed in the mouth, they had to stop the game because he was bleeding, no foul, Warriors ball.

I'm not one usually to cry about losses but it was so bad, and then ended up Warriors winning by 2. There was another play where Luka got elbowed in the mouth, they had to stop the game because he was bleeding, no foul, Warriors ball.
The Warriors are sacks of shit

The reffing for the entire game was suspect. Here Luka gets ripped down by his jersey, with a ref staring right at it, no foul.

That's just laughably bad.... first thing I noticed when I saw that clip.... but nothing.... I mean nothing, takes the cake more than TWO referees with perfect views not calling this out of bounds.

Anyhow, referees are just warming up themselves for the playoffs for friendly rigged. Big market Cali teams to get calls, with Sacramento, Denver, and Dallas to take it up the ass regularly.

That's just laughably bad.... first thing I noticed when I saw that clip.... but nothing.... I mean nothing, takes the cake more than TWO referees with perfect views not calling this out of bounds.

Anyhow, referees are just warming up themselves for the playoffs for friendly rigged. Big market Cali teams to get calls, with Sacramento, Denver, and Dallas to take it up the ass regularly.

Ref is literally 10 feet away staring at KD....sees nothing. <45>

Umm, the whole thing was fucked man. Refs called Mavs ball, then coming out of a time out or something they hand the ball to the warriors to inbound, DESPITE the Mavs being on the other end of the court, allowed the warriors to inbound it, and then let the bucket stand afterward. If there was ever a rigged moment where a ref had bets on the game, we may have seen it tonight.

Here is the ref calling Dallas ball. Then he gives it to the Warriors, lets them inbound with no mavericks to be seen, and then allows the bucket to stand after its over. Its some of the most egregious shit I've ever seen.

How that even counted after everyone was clearly confused, baffles me. Just redo the possession to correct it. At this point the refs aren’t even hiding it anymore.

Objective opinions.... is this a foul on Poole?

Lmao of course it is. When you jump in the air, fail to control your landing and in the process hit another player, it’s a foul. If he did the same to a shooter at the 3 point line is that a foul?

Ref is literally 10 feet away staring at KD....sees nothing. <45>

Honestly good for the refs Houston got the three and won the game else that would have gone in infamy. 22 seconds left in overtime and missed THAT! Two refs in position to see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back