• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***NBA Thread - All Hail Giannis***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised 3 Gonzaga players got drafted in the first round after they got son'd by Baylor.

I guess after the last few seasons I should trust the Grizzlies front office...

But trading JV for the 10th pick, just to draft a dude who played one year of college ball, and was shit at it....I dunno lol

They are looking toward the future according to them. He was the #1 SF recruit out of high school apparently. Guess they think Stanford coaches suck and they can actually get something from him down the road. I'm bitter about JV leaving too, though. So that probably has something to do with it

Westbrook to Lakers could work but idk, it was an obvious desperate move to compete against the Nets.

Maybe Demarr signs too on a min salary

Lakers likely fucked up with Westbrook, here is why. Russell Westbrook is only Russell Westbrook when he is ball dominant. He's only a walking triple double when he's ball dominant. He's not a particularly good shooter, and he's not a catch and shoot guy, which is what the Lakers really needed. So unless Lebron and AD are going to defer to Westbrook and let him be ball dominant, then this is an automatic bust. I'm not sure what the Lakers were thinking.

lebron is probably going to evolve into a 3 point shooter, let westbrick penetrate and kick out

Lakers likely fucked up with Westbrook, here is why. Russell Westbrook is only Russell Westbrook when he is ball dominant. He's only a walking triple double when he's ball dominant. He's not a particularly good shooter, and he's not a catch and shoot guy, which is what the Lakers really needed. So unless Lebron and AD are going to defer to Westbrook and let him be ball dominant, then this is an automatic bust. I'm not sure what the Lakers were thinking.

If I were the coach I'd start Westbrook but then let him play with the 2nd unit while Lebron is resting. Westbrook can play with AD as well but like you said Westbrook isn't going to defer, it will be up to lebron to let Russell do his thing and play off him.

I'll hold my judgement until they fill out the roster, but it's 50/50 imo it will either work incredibly well and they will destroy or they will have terrible chemistry and self destruct.

I still think if the nets are healthy they will win.

ok im fully convinced Beal is a fucking cuck if he still has "no desire to leave washington".
your fucking running buddies are now Kuzma and Montrez. keep averaging 30 PPG and getting bounced in the first round if you even make it there.

holy fuck

to some players, making money is more important than winning/contending for championships

So when players are tired of losing and want to get traded we have people complaining about title hunting or being disloyal. "Jordan would never do that" or "super teams are bad for the nba". But when they want to stay with their original team they're cucks and money hungry. lmao. Some people just complain regardless.

So when players are tired of losing and want to get traded we have people complaining about title hunting or being disloyal. "Jordan would never do that" or "super teams are bad for the nba". But when they want to stay with their original team they're cucks and money hungry. lmao. Some people just complain regardless.
Or maybe different people complain about different things

They will in spurts during the regular season to lighten their load. They'll be a better regular season team. Post season? No idea. I don't think they'll be better. But the rest of the roster are all cap holds so a lot can happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back