• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***NBA Regular Season Thread V3 : The Heat are gelling***

Who is more racist?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
His brother is

OoOoo.gif

The past two years the espCANS and shertards said he was the goat coach. Similar to what they say now about the CAN coach of the celSHITS. LMAO!

Yeah that just proves that nobody has any idea what they are talking about 99% of the time

Its media hype that tricks you into thinking these are good moves.

Media doesn't know shit

Magic and the media was trying to convince me that D'Angelo is not a good leader so thats why they traded him

Thats all bullshit

Magic traded him cause he wanted to be the guy to draft the guy. Its all ego with that can

You're not very good at posting.
Still sore from that plunging my Kings gave your shitty half-baked Lakes last week, I see.

Sing me the song of Lonzo Ball.
Lol and this is a down year for Curry. When its all said and done he will be a top 10 player ever
Durant has the highest ceiling of anyone, I estimate, but yeah, Curry still has the best figure from anyone in history of the post-ABA era averaging over 20ppg (in his 2015-2016 season).

Durant was above 67% TS% last season up until the last 25 games or so, IIRC.

Yeah that just proves that nobody has any idea what they are talking about 99% of the time

Its media hype that tricks you into thinking these are good moves.

Media doesn't know shit

You don't know what your talking about if you think Luke is responsible for the Lakers shitty season. Lol at it being Luke's fault that Lopez sucks.

Lol the depleted miami heat in the middle of a brutal road trip almost came back down 30 against the mighty cavs. My totally unbiased eastern conference rankings goes lile this

1- Heat
2- cavs
3- Pistons
4- boston/Bucks tied (3 of their four loses have come against those much more superior teams
5- lol who cares about the least

Beastern conference is better

Lol look at the wizards without wall take out the wolves

Did anyone really expect the Lakers to be much better than they are now?

Beastern conference is better

Lol look at the wizards without wall take out the wolves
weren't the Wolves also missing their starting PG, Teague, and their sixth man, Bjelica?

Still sore from that plunging my Kings gave your shitty half-baked Lakes last week, I see.

Sing me the song of Lonzo Ball.

Durant has the highest ceiling of anyone, I estimate, but yeah, Curry still has the best figure from anyone in history of the post-ABA era averaging over 20ppg (in his 2015-2016 season).

Durant was above 67% TS% last season up until the last 25 games or so, IIRC.
I'm a Heat fan you dumb dildo

Did anyone really expect the Lakers to be much better than they are now?
You did. And Palis. And Angus.

You declared your faith in the Lonzo thread, member?

berries.JPG

You did. And Palis. And Angus.

You declared your faith in the Lonzo thread, member?

berries.JPG

No, I didn't. I thought if they got to .500 this season it would have exceeded my expectations.

Pages of Lakers talk. What in the actual fuck?

Let me make it clear for you self centric cali turds, the entire team sucks to the core, there is no redeeming qualities or future hope. Like the city itself, overrated shit hole of mediocre people.

No, I didn't. I thought if they got to .500 this season it would have exceeded my expectations.
Convenient. Yeah, you were just "joking".

That's how we'll spin this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back