***NBA Regular Season Thread V3 : The Heat are gelling***

Who is more racist?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stat monkey break.

Westbrook has a true shooting percentage of 49.6%. Holy hell. In the Moneyball era. He's scoring 21.6 points on 18.9 shots, but so long as he averages near a triple double they'll talk about him like he's an MVP candidate rather than the #1 reason his Thunder "superteam" has a losing record. I checked, and there is only a single other man in the Top 20 scorers with a TS% under 55% (Blake Griffin at 54.6%), and 16 of them are at 57% or higher. Compare:

True Shooting Percentage
  • 63.0% = Harden
  • 61.0% = Giannis
  • 65.7% = Lebron
  • 57.6% = Unicorn
  • 63.9% = Curry
  • 65.0% = Unibrow
  • 57.1% = Lillard
  • 57.2% = Demarcan
  • 64.7% = Durant
  • 57.8% = Beal
  • 54.6% = Blake
  • 58.5% = Oladipo
  • 56.4% = DeRozan
  • 57.5% = Embiid
  • 58.1% = Kyrie
  • 55.3% = Booker
  • 57.9% = Kemba
  • 57.3% = LaMarcus
  • 49.6% = Westbrook
  • 57.4% = CJ McCollum

He's effectively scoring .992 points per shot while Lebron scores 1.314 points per shot. Move that decimal two places to imbue this with a sensible context.

The score between them is a 131-99 blowout in a game with equal shots taken. Russ is a cancer to his team right now: a PGINO (point guard in name only).

Stat monkey break.

Westbrook has a true shooting percentage of 49.6%. Holy hell. In the Moneyball era. He's scoring 21.6 points on 18.9 shots, but so long as he averages near a triple double they'll talk about him like he's an MVP candidate rather than the #1 reason his Thunder "superteam" has a losing record. I checked, and there is only a single other man in the Top 20 scorers with a TS% under 55% (Blake Griffin at 54.6%), and 16 of them are at 57% or higher. Compare:

True Shooting Percentage
  • 63.0% = Harden
  • 61.0% = Giannis
  • 65.7% = Lebron
  • 57.6% = Unicorn
  • 63.9% = Curry
  • 65.0% = Unibrow
  • 57.1% = Lillard
  • 57.2% = Demarcan
  • 64.7% = Durant
  • 57.8% = Beal
  • 54.6% = Blake
  • 58.5% = Oladipo
  • 56.4% = DeRozan
  • 57.5% = Embiid
  • 58.1% = Kyrie
  • 55.3% = Booker
  • 57.9% = Kemba
  • 57.3% = LaMarcus
  • 49.6% = Westbrook
  • 57.4% = CJ McCollum

He's effectively scoring .992 points per shot while Lebron scores 1.314 points per shot. Move that decimal two places to imbue this with a sensible context.

The score between them is a 131-99 blowout in a game with equal shots taken. Russ is a cancer to his team right now: a PGINO (point guard in name only).
FAKE ANALshitics..
Going by your DATA, theBeard should have been MVP the past 3x years straight.

Turns out Gunt is Reffing this Cavs v Heat game... just tossed Lebron for complaining.

Everyone talks about ball fixing his jumper. But no one talks about fixing his layup form. He's like what 30 percent around the rim lmao. How do you brick layups? I mean if you can't shoot jumpers or layups then what else is there?
I was Luke, I would have Ball spend 6 hrs on layups, and another 6 on jumpers every day. It's teardown and rebuild time.

He's just average athlete. They are making him adjust in the air. He hasno first step either

Lol the depleted miami heat in the middle of a brutal road trip almost came back down 30 against the mighty cavs. My totally unbiased eastern conference rankings goes lile this

1- Heat
2- cavs
3- Pistons
4- boston/Bucks tied (3 of their four loses have come against those much more superior teams
5- lol who cares about the least

Lol the depleted miami heat in the middle of a brutal road trip almost came back down 30 against the mighty cavs. My totally unbiased eastern conference rankings goes lile this

1- Heat
2- cavs
3- Pistons
4- boston/Bucks tied (3 of their four loses have come against those much more superior teams
5- lol who cares about the least

1385510233764.jpg

He's just average athlete. They are making him adjust in the air. He hasno first step either
The way they played in high school was detrimental to his development. They played so fast and off fastbreaks that his half court game is under developed. The other two brothers have no shot in this league. This is the rush brothers all over again.

I only watch their game sparingly but Raul doesn't look tremendous either. The offense looks inherently broken and it seems to come from lack of system that goes deeper than the point guard

The way they played in high school was detrimental to his development. They played so fast and off fastbreaks that his half court game is under developed. The other two brothers have no shot in this league. This is the rush brothers all over again.

They also cherry picked at half court. Good call at the Rush brothers. O'Bannons fit too

Stat monkey break.

True Shooting Percentage
  • 63.0% = Harden
  • 61.0% = Giannis
  • 65.7% = Lebron
  • 57.6% = Unicorn
  • 63.9% = Curry
  • 65.0% = Unibrow
  • 57.1% = Lillard
  • 57.2% = Demarcan
  • 64.7% = Durant
  • 57.8% = Beal
  • 54.6% = Blake
  • 58.5% = Oladipo
  • 56.4% = DeRozan
  • 57.5% = Embiid
  • 58.1% = Kyrie
  • 55.3% = Booker
  • 57.9% = Kemba
  • 57.3% = LaMarcus
  • 49.6% = Westbrook
  • 57.4% = CJ McCollum

Lol and this is a down year for Curry. When its all said and done he will be a top 10 player ever

That doesn't explain him shooting 42% from the line. He's shook.

Loling hard at Dream voting for himself in this poll

Tom Thibodeau sounds like such a miserable bastard, breathes audibly,
Like he's some morbidly obese guy.

No one is winning with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back