***NBA Regular Season Discussion v5 : THE FUTURE GREATEST OF ALL TIME***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao. The worst part is they gave away Dsnitch in order to draft him. Lol

not defending magic

but everyone, pretty sure including yourself, said that snitch had to go

Lol Pistons with completely unrecognizable black and grey jerseys at home. This is getting ridiculous

Trapped indoors because of inclement weather. Thought it’d be cool to catch this Spurs game but GayRozen ain’t even playing damn fuck this life

Balled at the gym today for the first time in forever. Shot was lonzo ball level broke from not playing in years and just working out, but it was fun as fuck. Wish I had gunt there to show us how they do it in 29 palms. Won 4 games in a row then felt like I was about to go into cardiac arrest so I left. My feet are fucked though. Fuck playing in non b-ball shoes.

Last edited:
Lmao espn showed a boner kill ending of the can Antonio/timbergays game over the One True greatest big man of all time’s first minutes back

There’s louder cheers for gayirrors buckets than flippers buckets. So annoying when fairweather LA fans extend their fandom to “all California teams” fuck outta here

Balled at the gym today for the first time in forever. Shot was lonzo ball level broke from not playing in years and just working out, but it was fun as fuck. Wish I had gunt there to show us how they do it in 29 palms. Won 4 games in a row then felt like I was about to go into cardiac arrest so I left. My feet are fucked though. Fuck playing in non b-ball shoes.

If we ever get one on one instruction from gunt, I’ll buy us 29 Palms elementary school bball jerseys. They’re legit

Lol Pistons with completely unrecognizable black and grey jerseys at home. This is getting ridiculous

I really can’t stand the whole alternate road uniform at home craze. Especially “city” uniforms. Haven’t seen a good one yet except maybe the original Warriors one.

I just flipped on the Blazers vs Pelicans on LP a little bit ago and it looked like the Pelicans had decided to wear Denver Nuggets throwbacks. It’s gotten out of hand.

I thought i would have gotten used to it by now but it still annoys me

To make it worse, Kings are 9-0 at home when wearing traditional home white. 5-10 when dressed for the road at home.

I really can’t stand the whole alternate road uniform at home craze.

I just flipped on the Blazers vs Pelicans on LP a little bit ago and it looked like the Pelicans had decided to wear Denver Nuggets throwbacks. It’s gotten out of hand.

I thought i would have gotten used to it by now but it still annoys me

To make it worse, Kings are 9-0 at home when wearing traditional home white. 5-10 when dressed for the road at home.
I get that it's all money driven, which will pay off in the short-term, but in the long run if they keep up with this shit it'll besmirch teams' identity and brand

I get that it's all money driven, which will pay off in the short-term, but in the long run if they keep up with this shit it'll besmirch teams' identity and brand
There’s a rumor the C’s may debut a neon design next year. Tommy Heinsohn will roll over in his bed if that happens.

It’s like college football; everyone wants to be Oregon out there with 10 uniforms a year but only Oregon can pull it off and almost everyone else just looks like a bunch of clowns. The Heat have generally had good alt jerseys and can easily keep a rotation of 6+ jerseys a year if they wanted to because it’s been their thing. But the Celtics shouldn’t be wearing black at home playing the 76ers wearing gray; that’s just stupid and damaging to their brands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back