sam-300x227.jpg
Rodman.png
8294467efd59111c08f6724dc0a6bec1.jpg

Dwight-Howard-Behind.jpg

Basketball_45d052_63279.jpg
e79540be254e2828a7ccf04a507f43ad.jpg
184_5242a9034009e.png

kobe-bryant-slap-odum-butts-gay-nba-funny-photos.jpg
oliver-miller-of-the-sacramento-kings-during-the-game-against-the-picture-id470128487

imho

This is a worse thread than any of That209’s. Lock this shit up.

Has there ever been a worst shaater in NBA history than Bozo? Seriously wtf is this shit:

.379 fg%
.317 3pt%
.437 ft%

{<doc}

Has there ever been a worst shaater in NBA history than Bozo? Seriously wtf is this shit:

.379 fg%
.317 3pt%
.437 ft%

{<doc}
Lmao. The worst part is they gave away Dsnitch in order to draft him. Lol

If you were to combine Bozo's FG and FT %s it would be .816%, which would be good enough for the 50th best FT% in the NBA lmfao

Imagine the Lakes with Tatum instead of Bozo LMAO
Or even Fox. Magic and co have no idea how to build a team. Throw in their unwillingness to trade their young core (who absolutely suck) and you just waste one of legoats last good year.

Or even Fox. Magic and co have no idea how to build a team. Throw in their unwillingness to trade their young core (who absolutely suck) and you just waste one of legoats last good year.
I mean, LeBrand knew the Lakes were a trainwreck before he went there. Him signing with LA was purely a post-retirement move

If you were to combine Bozo's FG and FT %s it would be .816%, which would be good enough for the 50th best FT% in the NBA lmfao
They tanked for 4 years straight. Lucked their way into 3 straight number 2 picks and got zero good players out of it. Kuzma May be their saving grace but he’s more of a 3rd or 4th option on a contender imo

I mean, LeBrand knew the Lakes were a trainwreck before he went there. Him signing with LA was purely a post-retirement move
I think he trusted the front office a little too much. I mean they chose to sign Beasley instead of Broke lmao.

Classic SB thread style.

997.gif

Lol I forgot about that epic gif

Magic really drafted someone with a shatting form like that at #2 in a league where shooting has become one of the most valuable skills anyone can possess.

Smh.

Forget firing Walton, look at what this rebuild has yielded. Fire Magic.

glad bd lays off the mountain dew these days.

Magic really drafted someone with a shatting form like that at #2 in a league where shooting has become one of the most valuable skills anyone can possess.

Smh.

That's why more players need to kneel for the anthem

Smh.

lol at hiring Magic for anything. been all downhill since the Magic Hour.

remember when Magic appeared in the Avant video like he was Puff Daddy or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back