• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

***NBA Regular Season Discussion v3 : Loston Saltics

Status
Not open for further replies.
If peyton manning can finally win
If phil Mickelson can finally win
If Ovechkin can finally win

#raptors2019
Shut the hell up and check your PMs

If peyton manning can finally win
If phil Mickelson can finally win
If Ovechkin can finally win

#raptors2019

If the Buffalo Bills can finally..oh wait
If the Cleveland Indians can finally..oh wait
If the Seattle Sonics can finally..oh wait

#okcraptors2019

Frustrations boil over after Suns blow it in first quarter again, this time to Trail Blazers

After the game. Phoenix’s top two players, Booker and Ayton, exchanged words after the 10-minute cooling off period as members of the media entered the visiting locker room for the tail end of that conversation.

These two have had words before on the court, with Booker correcting Ayton on what to do on certain plays. Both have agreed to hold players accountable, but this felt different.

“I’m an emotional guy, too,” Ayton said. “I start to feel stuff. When I don’t sense it and the energy is not there, that’s when you start to hear my mouth. I don’t care who it is. Nineteen-year vet or 15 years, it don’t matter. We all have a job to do and I have to step it up a little more, too.”

Read more: https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...-suns-portland-trailblazers-score/2234658002/

LMa0 at the rockETTES getting killd by the JAZZ without Gobert... @clutchCAT420 where you at?

@Revolver the SeBring is parked at the library.. happy hour

LMAO at that return for George hill

Jesus if George Hill can get all that then Dunny can clean up with Rozier's whinny ass

Dova and Henson are cans but a first round pick is still too much for Hill.

Dova and Henson are cans but a first round pick is still too much for Hill.

Are dova and Henson owed 100 million or some shit? That’s the only logical possibility behind such a trade.

Even investing in a project like Robert Williams at the bottom of last year's draft is far and away better than whatever George Hill gives you today

Dova has one more year at 9.5
Henson another year at 10
While Hill has another year at 18. Money is almost even.

edit. Hill's last year is non guaranteed. That's why the first round was needed.

Loling hard at Greek freak leading the mvp race right now. Like 80% of his points are via dunk. He’s shooting 10% from 3 ffs

Loling hard at Greek freak leading the mvp race right now. Like 80% of his points are via dunk. He’s shooting 10% from 3 ffs
Bern is easily the MVP.

lol at Cavs trading for a guy who was on their team before

Are dova and Henson owed 100 million or some shit? That’s the only logical possibility behind such a trade.

Both are making around 10m and are on multiple year deals. Delly doesn’t even play anymore outside of garbage time and Henson is injured until at least the all star break, before that he was playing 13 mpg this year. All of the starters except Giannis are FAs next year so shedding that salary is huge. Hill has a 19m option next year that obviously won’t get picked up, but he’s an upgrade over them for the rest of the year. Had to throw a pick in or nobody would take those contracts. Cavs are tanking obviously so I think its a fair deal for both

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back