NBA Offseason Thread: Bronny's Legacy Edition

I feel like the spacing is about to get way better in NY. Julius Candle has always been a spotty shooter and he's has some bad yoff runs.

I agree that it feels initially kind of like a double loss but I think its really a win for NY. 51/41/87 is elite shooting and spacing and I think losing that stretch 4 is really going to make Ant's driving quite a bit worse. Gobert and Randle on the floor together is interdasting.

Also gonna be interesting seeing NY lose Hartenstein and gain KAT. Defensively that's quite an impact, they were kind of middle of the road at the 10th best defense in the league.

Was he a terrible owner in the last 5 years?

Compared to whom is he that bad?
All of them, since I said in pro sports. Lucking into idiotic players taking pay cuts isn't great ownership. His running of MSG, the team, hiring his friends, constantly failing to create an environment or business that makes people want to play for you, he has the worst winning % in the NBA since he bought the team. Maybe last year changed that. He cares more about his shitty band than he does his own basketball team.

He was a worse owner than Donald Sterling for fucks sake lmao, even Donald Sterling doesn't hire a sexual predator.

All of them, since I said in pro sports. Lucking into idiotic players taking pay cuts isn't great ownership. His running of MSG, the team, hiring his friends, constantly failing to create an environment or business that makes people want to play for you, he has the worst winning % in the NBA since he bought the team. Maybe last year changed that. He cares more about his shitty band than he does his own basketball team.
Was that the last 5 years of the Knicks?

Man, terrible news about Mutombo. 58 years old. I know so many people that have died in their 50's. Life is precious, use today the best you can.

Back