• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NBA Offseason Thread: Bronny's Legacy Edition

No chance I’m picking places like Philadelphia, Indianapolis, Detroit, or Milwaukee over Toronto.

Loling @ the current state of NBA ownership

NBA franchises are being treated like start ups

No chance I’m picking places like Philadelphia, Indianapolis, Detroit, or Milwaukee over Toronto.

No kidding...and several other NBA cities too, depending upon what someone's priorities are for their quality of life.

Many Americans are simply ignorant about Toronto (and Canada, in general), which is not surprising...why would they know much? Also, to be clear, that is not calling anyone 'dumb'...just that they literally don't know.

Holy shit. Uhh... I guess Bezos could roll in or something... need someone with *deep* pockets

No kidding...and several other NBA cities too, depending upon what someone's priorities are for their quality of life.

Many Americans are simply ignorant about Toronto (and Canada, in general), which is not surprising...why would they know much? Also, to be clear, that is not calling anyone 'dumb'...just that they literally don't know.
I love Toronto & Montreal so much.

Back