• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NBA Offseason Thread: Bronny's Legacy Edition

You're doing a great job emulating that whore who got ran through by the Suns years back, but in Purple and Gold, lol.
I'm not gonna shit on a kid who made it into the NBA

Last year I said Brandon Miller was gonna be a bust, and he's way exceeded what he showed in college, but I never denigrated him for existing or being drafted.

Last year I said Brandon Miller was gonna be a bust, and he's way exceeded what he showed in college, but I never denigrated him for existing or being drafted.

<seniorvolk>

From trolling to dead serious seconds later, lol.

Bronny joining his father has initiated a convergence. Let us witness if this youthful flesh will flourish. Impeccable skin, my goodness the tightness of this young man is astounding....

I'm sure you love all nepo babies, makes sense he's in LA

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JetKinen
Back