NBA Offseason Thread: Bronny's Legacy Edition

Luka went straight to Slovenia and is preparing to play summer ball. I hope he isn't making a horrifically bad business decision. He is probably going to get the largest contract in NBA history next year or the year after, 5 years, $349 million-ish. He can make a billion dollars in contracts and endorsements during his NBA career, but all of that is gone if he implodes his knee bad enough fucking around with Euro-ball. I just hope it doesn't bite him in the ass one of these days.

Seems to be only 2-3 games and he's had two weeks off.. hopefully he can rest beyond that.

Slovenia only has two notable international stars, ever. Him, and Slavoy Zizek, so him representing his country is super important to him. Gotta respect that.

Seems to be only 2-3 games and he's had two weeks off.. hopefully he can rest beyond that.

Slovenia only has two notable international stars, ever. Him, and Slavoy Zizek, so him representing his country is super important to him. Gotta respect that.

I don't respect it. When you have a possible BILLION dollars on the table, true generational wealth at stake, you don't risk it playing summer ball for Slovenia.

I don't respect it. When you have a possible BILLION dollars on the table, true generational wealth at stake, you don't risk it playing summer ball for Slovenia.

Respectfully, I do.

It's for Olympic qualification, and he wants to do something special for his people.

But I can definitely see where you're coming from :)

The NBA draft is atrocious. NFL draft rules idk how anyone can watch an NBA draft i rather watch paint dry. Just for shits n giggles I hope Dallas drafts bronny then LeBron goes to the Mavs lol

I'm kinda surprised at this, what with DLive and Gaff doing so well as a tag team.

The man, the legend:

I wonder if he has insurance.

Back