NBA Great Kobe Bryant: Rousey's KO was a beautiful thing

I really don't get why so many celebrities are so on this girl's nuts. From shows of support like this to all the boxers/mma fighters offering to train her....wtf?
Id get it if she was a nice, sweet person, but she's pretty abrasive, and honestly comes off as a bit of hard ass/dick...not the kind of person I would think that would garner sympathy.

I thought he was saying he was happy she lost, in which case he was totally forgiven for the rape in my book...

This however, is actually worse than the rape....

Wow a pretty misleading title man....like completely misleading as to the tone of what he said to her

Ali was actually good, big difference ........

I thought he was saying he was happy she lost, in which case he was totally forgiven for the rape in my book...

This however, is actually worse than the rape....
Hahaha this.

It was a beautiful thing

ComplexRepulsiveDore.gif
Its crazy how many peple like this hahaha
It has to be the most liked gif ever hhahahahahaha

lol @ How cocky Kobe is... compares his achilles injury to adversity that Rousey/Ali faced. Not that being injured doesn't require adversity (quite the opposite)... but to compare the falling of greats to himself and a fluke injury lol

A nothing guy with a nothing life hating on an accomplished legend.
Or he's been overvalued as a player. Yeah, Kobe is more accomplished than me. He's also not as good as people say he is. He got drafted by Charlotte, Imagine how many rings he'd have if he stayed there his whole career. See, I know more than you. :)

Kobe 2nd GOAT

Now that I've said that, he's right.

It's funny how everyone is disagreeing with him yet splurge themselves over Fedor's dumb quote after his loss to Werdum.

Kobe Bryant accused of rape.
Mike Tyson convicted of rape.
Travis Brown accused by his wife of beating her.
Edmund Tard having legal problems left and right.

Ronda keeps great company.

I really don't get why so many celebrities are so on this girl's nuts. From shows of support like this to all the boxers/mma fighters offering to train her....wtf?
Id get it if she was a nice, sweet person, but she's pretty abrasive, and honestly comes off as a bit of hard ass/dick...not the kind of person I would think that would garner sympathy.

I don't get it either. If she were a humble nice person then I get it but she is exactly the opposite of that.

Ewwww. Do you really think so? Why would he want a manly 3 when he could bang dimes.
It's a big name. Slaying dimes is easy for him. He needs big names on his resume.

Back