***NBA 2022-2023 Thread v1***

Status
Not open for further replies.
In this more wide open NBA that works better Gobert would have better shooting around his non skilled ass would be interesting to see Ant around better shooters and a steady floor general in Halliburton.
KAT is the most diverse and skilled big man in the history of the nba and at the same time gets shut the fuck down. He is the perfect compliment to Gobert and cans it up. ANT with Hali would be sick, I’d love to see D’AngeGOAT come off the bench and do work. He’s kind of a liability defensively but he could create on that second unit pretty well. I assume of kat os gone so is D’AngeGOAT tho

The bias is real.

Fi65xlWVIAAUC2o

Horford reupped, 2 years 20 mil. Feels about as team-friendly as it gets

Lol at woke mouth breather wannabe victim

80 IQ LeBron drawing the dumbest comparison of all-time.

Kyrie was his teammate for years and his scandal is current.

Jerry Jones’ “scandal” was from 1957 and he was literally a child lol, not to mention he has nothing to do with basketball.

LeBron is literally a shit tier human in every way possible. Complete fucking hack

Lol, this is a ridiculous statement.

I'd expect someone who acknowledges the Tribal Chief to know true greatness and humility.

LeHairline is a roided out bitch who is dying to stay relevant with shit tier social takes since the NBA can't gift him championships anymore.

I'd expect someone who acknowledges the Tribal Chief to know true greatness and humility.

LeHairline is a roided out bitch who is dying to stay relevant with shit tier social takes since the NBA can't gift him championships anymore.
Didn't think you could top your initial post but this one is just as bad. Smh. @Roman Reigns GF is spot on.

Didn't think you could top your initial post but this one is just as bad. lmao. @Roman Reigns GF is spot on.

You must have been waiting for his dissertation on Jerry Jones.

Did you notice how he lowered his voice and got all serious with the media and sounded like he was getting choked up...

He's just like Muhammad Ali. In fact he's like Ali, to the power of Bill Russell times Malcom X.

You must have been waiting for his dissertation on Jerry Jones.

Did you notice how he lowered his voice and got all serious with the media and sounded like he was getting choked up...

He's just like Muhammad Ali. In fact he's like Ali, to the power of Bill Russell times Malcom X.
I was actually waiting for his reply. Glad he exposed the media for trying to bury this story. It was finally time someone like LeGOAT finally stepped up and talked about it.

Totally agree on the last part. LeGOAT for president.

Mavs keep losing to 6-18 caliber teams when Luka drops 35 doesn't bode well for his MVP prospects.

It’s because Steph kicks out like a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
He does kick out his legs, but he still doesn't get calls.

In the Timberwolves game, Austin Rivers ran him over and there was no call. Towns went over the top for a rebound and there was no call. Curry was hit in the head by a defender and the refs overturned it because the ball wasn't hit. WTF does that even mean.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back