NBA will have a 1st time MVP
OKC will be in the play in

Last edited:
FfXjCkJUcAUuj-V
0002b-16426233582496-1920.jpg

Last edited:
HardCan actually showed up and the C’s still toyed with Philly. Good shit

HardCan actually showed up and the C’s still toyed with Philly. Good shit
Embiid played like shit. Maxey and Harris played okay at best. Embiid was a stat padder this game.

Lakers getting blown the fuck out and have 64 points with 4 minutes left in the 3rd. LeRoid plays with a bunch of cans.

Let's go heat

Yea we aint going anywhere this season lol idk how tf we were a 1 seed in the east & one game away from the finals last season.
I do not see that happening this year idk if we'll be a top 5 seed in the east tbh man I hope I'm wrong
<Fedor23>

Saw this tweet this morning and couldn't figure out what was going on. Someone said in the comments Draymond walks on the court while play is going on and Lebron runs over to him so they can joke around. This is while the Lakers are down almost 30. I guess Draymond really does want to be a Laker.

Embiid played like shit. Maxey and Harris played okay at best. Embiid was a stat padder this game.
Gayson and Jalen were playing for IME , #FreeIME or some bullshit

This roster after AD might be worse constructed than any of the rosters he played with during his first stint in Cleveland.
Somehow big Z is more durable than AD.

Fuck LeFraud and the Fakers fake ass Hollywood franchise.
Joe Mazzulla in his first nba game was coaching circles around Doc Rivers that was hilarious

i didn't watch last night's lakers vs. warios game, but i was up in fantasy against a co-worker

i had AD and he had westbrick, as the only players playing

he's up 5-4

smh

Idk if anyone saw that but Ingram is MVP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back