***NBA 2020-2021 Thread v2 - Siakam for Simmons makes sense***

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you think KD is better than Lebron raise your hand

The broadcasts on MLK day will be a nightmare. All collective victimhood mentality. You’re gonna hear guys making $30 mill a year whine about how they’re oppressed, how they can’t leave the house without being shot by the police (even though 78% of police brutality victims are non-black), lmao, all lies.

The announcers will stereotype the races and say there are two Americas: “whites are privileged while blacks are oppressed.” The exact opposite of everything MLK stood for when he said, “Judge me not by the color of my skin but the content of my character.”

That pod was hilarious.

He’s such a turd that I don’t care. Le Batard should’ve never gave that dude the time of day.

There are plenty of places to hear and re-hear stories from the NBA. I’ll never give dude clicks.

He’s such a turd that I don’t care. Le Batard should’ve never gave that dude the time of day.

There are plenty of places to hear and re-hear stories from the NBA. I’ll never give dude clicks.

Okay.

The broadcasts on MLK day will be a nightmare. All collective victimhood mentality. You’re gonna hear guys making $30 mill a year whine about how they’re oppressed, how they can’t leave the house without being shot by the police (even though 78% of police brutality victims are non-black), lmao, all lies.

The announcers will stereotype the races and say there are two Americas: “whites are privileged while blacks are oppressed.” The exact opposite of everything MLK stood for when he said, “Judge me not by the color of my skin but the content of my character.”
Random

I haven't watched with the announcers on in over two years

I just have music or podcasts playing while I watch games

I hate defending black folks but you morons kind of force me to. I grew up in a predominantly black neighborhood and I can tell you that almost no one reports police abuse. If everyone whose ever been abused by police came forward you'd see it's a huge problem.

Nets better trade Kyrie for some big men, Cavs have good options
thread_27395028_20210117124814_s_80503_o_w_690_h_706_44704.jpg

The Nuggets took a step back

losing Grant/Plumlee/Craig was huge. Thats 3 of their best defenders from last season

Barton is not that good. Usually when Denver starts the season slow its b/c Jokic is playing his way into shape. But hes been balling out the gate and they still suck

Could be an early exit this year. 1st round

It's really pathetic that this bothers you that much, but racists are always bothered by any rhetoric that claims there are minorities being mistreated, either because it might lead to change or it makes them feel guilty for being a prejudiced person, so they have to pull every skewed statistic they can Google to prove how equal everything is.

Lol @ people like you

It's really pathetic that this bothers you that much, but racists are always bothered by any rhetoric that claims there are minorities being mistreated, either because it might lead to change or it makes them feel guilty for being a prejudiced person, so they have to pull every skewed statistic they can Google to prove how equal everything is.

Lol @ people like you

I condemn all forms of racism so don’t know what you’re talking about. If you actually had empathy for black people or POCs, the last thing you would do is coddle them and tell them they are victims, when the evidence shows otherwise and the evidence indicates that people of all races — on extraordinarily rare occasions — are killed by police. Sorry that facts, data, and logic upset you. And sorry that you only care about police brutality when it affects one specific race.

You still have presented zero evidence that black people or POCs, in general, are being mistreated. Do you get a sense of supremacy from telling people they’re inferior to you? Because I view everyone as being equal, regardless of the color of their skin.

If you think people in America are being mistreated or oppressed, then I’d hate for you to see what’s happening in Venezuela, Sudan, Libya, and China. You’d thank your lucky stars you live in a country with a full slate of freedoms and one set of laws.

But keep preaching woke identity politics and collective victimhood identity.

Last edited:
And btw history is on my side. I condemned the NBA for boycotting multiple days after the Jacob Blake shooting. It was determined that he was violently resisting arrest, wanted for multiple felonies (including 3rd degree sexual assault), and was armed with a knife. He later admitted to this just last week.

You and the NBA are really comfortable defending violent felons simply because they have the “right” skin color? Yikes. I think all violent felons should be condemned — white, black, pink, or purple.

https://news.yahoo.com/amphtml/jacob-blake-himself-blows-unarmed-203902290.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back