***NBA 2020-2021 Thread v2 - Siakam for Simmons makes sense***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mikal bridges has like Dhalsim level reach it appears

im biased as a UCLA fan, but I love watching Kyle Anderson. Hes off to a career year start averaging 12.8ppg...7.2rpg...4.3apg.

Hes under appreciated. Plays unselfish and can do little bit of everything. Plus hes unathletic by NBA standards which makes him relatable. Surprised popovich didnt stick it out with him.
Seems like a player Pop would love tbh. Guess he's not foreign enough

I don't understand you racists holding black folks to a different standard than white folks. 50% of rich white guys do the exact same shit you are bitiching about blacks are doing. Just admit you hate blacks because they scare you and your worried that your girlfriend will leave you for a guy with an adult sized dick.

You racists lmao

This is an NBA thread.

If this were a thread about Rockstars I’d say the same thing. In fact I’m literally sure I have posts talking shit about the gross 80’s rockstars for the same behavior.

Good to know you think about other dudes dicks tho. Keep that up, it fits you like your anus fits dick.

Last edited:
You racists lmao

This is an NBA thread.

If this were a thread about Rockstars I’d say the same thing. In fact I’m literally sure I have posts talking shit about the gross 80’s rockstars for the same behavior.

Good to know you think about other dudes dicks tho. Keep that up, it fits you like your anus fits dick.
You aren't talking about nba players though, you are talking about black players. Ignoring that white nba players do the same shit as well as the coaches and owners. Btw I am racist against blacks. But you are even more racist than me on my worst day.

You aren't talking about nba players though, you are talking about black players. Ignoring that white nba players do the same shit as well as the coaches and owners. Btw I am racist against blacks. But you are even more racist than me on my worst day.

You are actually fucking touched.

I’m not some white bitch like you, whatever you are trying here isn’t gonna work.

If this shit you just posted isn’t ban worthy, nothing is.

Well, I'm not exactly back on the Raptor train this season despite 3 wins in a row, but I like how Boucher is developing. He's been the one bright spot. From day 1 that kid has been fairly consistent. Guy has a good future.

Lmao @ the two time mvp virtually disappearing in the last four minutes of the game. Why is he even out there.

Nets and Bucks was a really good back and forth game, would love to see a series. The starters on both sides all played well (no clue what Revos talking about), benches were total garbage though. Augustin 0-7 big oof

Jeff Green being a starter in 2021 is hilarious but he’s like the perfect player for their lineup, doesn’t demand the ball and makes his open shots

I respect Giannis for not ring chasing but his Bucks team is still a long ways away from making the finals. I can see Milwaukee becoming the Portland of the East.

Teams really have to play the Warriors for 48 mins. Can't take a break vs them

Sorry @Fugazy but Oubre is about to raw dog a ton of white chicks in LA tonight.

I’m sure you’ll be cheering from the corner has he busts down your mom.

Again I’m not white, so what your trying to do here isn’t gonna work.

Shut the hell up.

I respect Giannis for not ring chasing but his Bucks team is still a long ways away from making the finals. I can see Milwaukee becoming the Portland of the East.

I'll respect the decision if he actually honors it without demanding a trade. Long term contracts mean nothing in this league. The players have figured out that the only thing that matters is the amount of money on offer, and signing the contract is not a commitment of any kind. Unhappy that you don't have a ring? Just act like a baby and demand a trade to a super team. Problem solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back