Nazi Uniform

GOAT military uniform, especially the SS.

I like what the Army is doing with the Green throwbacks.
UNIFORMS-1-superJumbo.jpg

Can't not mention the timeless Marine Dress Blues.

But the Hugo Boss uni's are unrivaled.

This thread made me think of this skit I saw on Facebook earlier today.

While they weren't so great fellas, their choice of symbolism and attire was pretty nice. The uniforms look good to me because it looks professional and has very strong masculine look to it. A close tie to me would be the ceremonial US marines uniform.

They hijacked nordic mythology to the point where people that aren't neo-nazis or white supremacists who wear those symbols get shit about it. The same with any eagle iconography that has an angular look to it. Black sun, iron cross, nordic runes, roman eagle look all look dope, but they kinda ruined it for everyone

The Nazis spent a lot of time crafting their uniforms to look “cool”, knowing that’s all it took to recruit low IQ sheeple.

The Nazis spent a lot of time crafting their uniforms to look “cool”, knowing that’s all it took to recruit low IQ sheeple.
See post above yours. EVERYTHING from the uniforms to the symbols even to the architecture/cars/weapons was about showing strength, masculinity and badass for lack of a better word to a population who had been decimated and shamed. It was all part of the propaganda.

Definitely the best dressed killers by a long shot.

luckily ww2 wasn't a fashion contest or we would all be speaking german

I can see the headlines already:

"Sherdogger gets expelled from Halloween party after showing up as a Nazi"
What do you mean “as a Nazi”? The costume would be a sherdogger showing up as anything but.

They hijacked nordic mythology to the point where people that aren't neo-nazis or white supremacists who wear those symbols get shit about it. The same with any eagle iconography that has an angular look to it. Black sun, iron cross, nordic runes, roman eagle look all look dope, but they kinda ruined it for everyone

I'm still bummed that I can't rock a Charlie Chaplin moustache without everyone calling me a fucking Hitler. :(

I am sofa king tired of hearing about how cool the god damn nazis looked

Fuck that noise

main-qimg-680620fb4b80b2cd56d9a58951e0df40

These guys look like winners

These guys are who your joes and army men as a kid were based on

These guys are the home team

These guys look way better.

Back