• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Navy pilot's encounter with UFO: 'I think it was not from this world'

Should have known.

Actual lizards flying those things or soul sucking vampires?

Please don't tell me it's both, I'm seriously not ready for that.
Some of the lizards have been turned to vampires. So those ones would be shape shifting, soul sucking, vampire space lizards :confused:

We would never be able to spot anything so advanced they could travel the stars. If they were there, we'd never know about it.

So they traveled wide and far, across the deep dark space just to cruise around the pacific instead of visiting e.g. Mall of America or World of Coca-Cola? <DontBelieve1>

Ummm lol

How would you truly know what is achievable by some ET who is possibly thousands years more advanced than us?

Or just smarter, or lucky. The lack of imagination baffles me sometimes. There well could be sciences developed among ET's that are totally outside of our disciplines at this point. Who is to say the the way in which we have had discoveries and breakthroughs are even the only possible trajectories?

I am utterly convinced that there are "energies" that fill the cosmos that are as yet totally undetected by our scientific capacities. Who is to say that the discovery of a family of energies we dont even know about did not happen relatively early on in another life forms history?

Lightspeed is a constant and mathematically and physically impossible to go beyond without breaking the fabric of time-space. To travel distances of light years you would have to bend/manipulate time-space. If anything has the ability to do that they would not be detected.
Lawrence Krauss and his boys come up with a lot of fan fic that gets passed as plausible theory because of their status. Like this alternative energy you speak of, it's random fantasy. I'm a Christian and I'm often called crazier for a belief in a sentient creator than aliens with demi-God understanding and manipulation of the universe.

Lightspeed is a constant and mathematically and physically impossible to go beyond without breaking the fabric of time-space. To travel distances of light years you would have to bend/manipulate time-space. If anything has the ability to do that they would not be detected.
Lawrence Krauss and his boys come up with a lot of fan fic that gets passed as plausible theory because of their status. Like this alternative energy you speak of, it's random fantasy. I'm a Christian and I'm often called crazier for a belief in a sentient creator than aliens with demi-God understanding and manipulation of the universe.

You lack imagination and intellectual humility.

Edgar Mitchell was intelligent, a pilot, a steely eyed missile man.

But even experienced, good observers can be wrong.

I'm going with some next level drone tech over Aliens.

Space travel is too much, you would need matter manipulation to achieve the distance it would require for anything alien to reach us.
Unless the whole planet x thing is legit and their are others within our solar system. we are in the perfect position to sustain life so I have no idea where they fit in so it's a no from me.
Most realistic scenario is all the research the Germans were doing in WW2 on advanced propulsion carried on under the radar.

This isn't true anymore.

Things that were scoffed at 5 years ago, are being taken seriously now.

There are a number of faster than light theories out there. One inparticular, would explain how a living being could survive the inertia, as it removes inertia from the equaltion.

Nephilim.

simple as that.

Demons flying, and/or flying demon aircraft.

get with the program sheeple.

god damn it..where is Ripskater when you need him!

Say what you want but Christians have been calling this for years. Its the comimg alien deception that will push the world to finally give up the idea of God(while persecuting those that dont) and form a one world government/society. And then you know what happens next.

You lack imagination and intellectual humility.
This isn't true anymore.

Things that were scoffed at 5 years ago, are being taken seriously now.

There are a number of faster than light theories out there. One inparticular, would explain how a living being could survive the inertia, as it removes inertia from the equaltion.
could you send those across ?
from my understanding, if light speed is not a constant then some of the fundamental laws of physics would be broken, most of the theories i have read 'dark matter' becomes a god of the gaps. If you tried to bend time space and create a 'wormhole' as some kind of shortcut, time does not exist (as we know it) in wormholes/black holes therefore how do you travel through it.

Say what you want but Christians have been calling this for years. Its the comimg alien deception that will push the world to finally give up the idea of God(while persecuting those that dont) and form a one world government/society. And then you know what happens next.
they'll finally force you to pay child support

Anybody notice how UFO sightings are never seen trekking through the universe and covering distance? We only see them, seemingly, pop in and out of existence. Almost like they are not physical beings traveling from another planet to another but rather spiritual entities that manifest themselves where they already are.

0d6b0b479d1e575f2db4b441b24bd391d316f3ac3cb48ed404a4bbe701b25bb2.jpg

Back