• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Navy pilot's encounter with UFO: 'I think it was not from this world'

I'm going with some next level drone tech over Aliens.

Space travel is too much, you would need matter manipulation to achieve the distance it would require for anything alien to reach us.
Unless the whole planet x thing is legit and their are others within our solar system. we are in the perfect position to sustain life so I have no idea where they fit in so it's a no from me.
Most realistic scenario is all the research the Germans were doing in WW2 on advanced propulsion carried on under the radar.
Ummm lol

How would you truly know what is achievable by some ET who is possibly thousands years more advanced than us?

Everything seems impossible until you figure it out. The Wright Brothers' first flight was only 60 years before we flew a rocket ship to the moon.
you know that was fake right?

An alien grabbed my junk in 90s :oops:
That was just Michael silly.

mj10.jpg

Ummm lol

How would you truly know what is achievable by some ET who is possibly thousands years more advanced than us?

Or just smarter, or lucky. The lack of imagination baffles me sometimes. There well could be sciences developed among ET's that are totally outside of our disciplines at this point. Who is to say the the way in which we have had discoveries and breakthroughs are even the only possible trajectories?

I am utterly convinced that there are "energies" that fill the cosmos that are as yet totally undetected by our scientific capacities. Who is to say that the discovery of a family of energies we dont even know about did not happen relatively early on in another life forms history?

Why is this all coming out now?

Is Trump himself responsible for this, like with the release of the JFK files? Or are some people in government trying to use this topic as a diversion from something else in the news cycle?

Why is this all coming out now?

Is Trump himself responsible for this, like with the release of the JFK files? Or are some people in government trying to use this topic as a diversion from something else in the news cycle?

Trolling or tunnel vision take your pick folks.

No big deal, our closest neighbors just stopping by to do a little hunting.

It's hard to make a really good living sometimes. He might be saying this for money.

Nephilim.

simple as that.

Demons flying, and/or flying demon aircraft.

get with the program sheeple.

god damn it..where is Ripskater when you need him!

It's clearly Obama coming back for his 3rd term.

Or just smarter, or lucky. The lack of imagination baffles me sometimes. There well could be sciences developed among ET's that are totally outside of our disciplines at this point. Who is to say the the way in which we have had discoveries and breakthroughs are even the only possible trajectories?

I am utterly convinced that there are "energies" that fill the cosmos that are as yet totally undetected by our scientific capacities. Who is to say that the discovery of a family of energies we dont even know about did not happen relatively early on in another life forms history?

Look at the whole dark matter idea. We assume it exists because something has to account for a undetecable mass in the universe. Well what if it is something else?

Look at the whole dark matter idea. We assume it exists because something has to account for a undetecable mass in the universe. Well what if it is something else?

That's what I mean exactly. Why do we think we have discovered even close to all of everything?

The dark matter mystery has been solved though. It turned out to be Baryons.

Disinfo agents putting some effort into this thread lol

Back