• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Nausea from Weed

pugilistico

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I've heard of some people getting sick and vomiting after smoking weed, but I assumed they were outliers. I'm not an experienced weed smoker but I've tried many different strains and gotten high often in the past couple years, and I never been sick from it. Last night was the first time I a legit shitty experience. I felt stoned at first but then I really felt like I needed to lie down. Then when I got up to get some water and go to bed, I got lightheaded and felt like I was going to pass out. Then the rest of the night I was in bed and feeling like I could throw up.

Is this something that just happens sometimes or is it the strain? I was also very thirsty so I might have been been lacking water as well.

I looked it up as well but I don't if I'm a "long term" marijuana user. Off and on for the last couple years with some long breaks of few months in between. But I guess everybody's body is different.

are you consuming pretty high doses? keep in mind the 20-30% thc bud that is fairly common now days is much higher concentration than it was in the past.

how are u consuming?

if this was a one time experience, there is also the possibility that it is unrelated or not solely caused by the cannabis

are you consuming pretty high doses?

how are u consuming?

if this was a one time experience, there is also the possibility that it is unrelated or not solely caused by the cannabis
Generally I take a few puffs and I don't take long drags from joints. Last night I mixed it with tobacco which I normally don't do because I prefer to smoke a cigarette separately. I did have a beer before but I doubt one beer would affect me like that.

I was with a friend and she just got stoned and wanted to go to bed. She did say she didn't sleep very well though but didn't feel sick.

I'm wondering if it was heat and lack of hydration because I was super thirsty.

Generally I take a few puffs and I don't take long drags from joints. Last night I mixed it with tobacco which I normally don't do because I prefer to smoke a cigarette separately. I did have a beer before but I doubt one beer would affect me like that.

I was with a friend and she just got stoned and wanted to go to bed. She did say she didn't sleep very well though but didn't feel sick.

I'm wondering if it was heat and lack of hydration because I was super thirsty.
you didnt think that mixing 3 drugs had any relevance to experiencing adverse events..

you didnt think that mixing 3 drugs had any relevance to experiencing adverse events..
It was very little amounts of all 3. I've smoked a spliff after a beer many times before and this is the first time I've been sick from it.

The weed was quite strong though. I think I may be still a bit high

You greened out. Is normal
What does that mean bro

images

I don't smoke all the time but I always keep some if I'm feeling sick to my stomach it always helps me. I'd say it helps more people for nausea then hurts them.

For me it isn't the weed, it's the smoke inhaled into the lungs. I got sick of the coughing and light nausea. I take gummies once in a while now and no issues so far. I sleep like an animal on those mofos. I recommend indica strain gummies for anyone with sleep issues.

What were you smoking? Certain strains from african lineage can be mildly psychedelic, frequently accompanied with nausea and spins if youre not expecting it. My guess is it was a fairly strong creeper that snuck up on you

Back