Opinion National Post: Wokeness is no match for Sydney Sweeney's undeniable beauty

Then you've contradicted yourself in under a minute I asked you

Then you responded with

Then I bolded left wing women and asked you

And then you spin around and say

So if left wing women are part of the woke? Then why say no to the initial question?

@N13 I hope you're observing this kind of scatterbrained reasoning.

@Ares Black is right, you are literally making shit up.
So you’re telling me the woke left doesn’t rage about men objectifying and sexualizing women? I see it all the time.

It’s not right wingers who have an issue with it. Right wingers are masculine and “straight” it’s left wing men who aren’t attracted to tits or have low testosterone
I am a left wing man in most senses of the word, and I love tits more than anyone.

I have recently posted a tits gif and keep trying to steer the conversation back to tits.

Meanwhile you guys are talking about morbidly obese people and making up fake opinions your imaginary opponents might have.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
So you’re telling me the woke left doesn’t rage about men objectifying and sexualizing women? I see it all the time.

I didn't say anything about wether they were or weren't.

You're reacting like a bot, you're not responding to things I've said, you're just spouting off canned talking points.

How is it manufactured leftist nonsense? Where is the leftist outrage/articles pushing this? Find one!

The reason why I tag you is because you say things like this and refuse to back it up. Same goes for the others I tagged. Long on insults and deflection but very short on evidence.
I honestly don't get why you tagged me or are demanding this explanation from me.

Then you've contradicted yourself in under a minute I asked you

Then you responded with

Then I bolded left wing women and asked you

And then you spin around and say

So if left wing women are part of the woke? Then why say no to the initial question?

@N13 I hope you're observing this kind of scatterbrained reasoning.

@Ares Black is right, you are literally making shit up.
I am, barely. This thread needs no N13 influence but I do like being tagged.

I was going to say she reminds me of Johansson in that way. She (ScarJo) was also kind of a quirky hot indie actress at first--the type where you (whoever "you" are) think she's hot but no one else does. And then she kind of became a thing and seen as more conventionally attractive.

Speak of the devil.

Edit: Weird, I'm still able to view the video.

Title is

Scarlett Johansson plays Sen. Katie Britt​

She's pretty good. A little over the top, maybe, but she's good.

women with small breasts make me sad. am i right wing?

every thread needs N13 influence
Too much results in The Great Beyond. For example, the moon landing thread. That's a good one.

You're a good mang, one of the best.

I'm liking it in here. I wasn't sure at first, but now I am.

Back