• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Opinion National Post: Wokeness is no match for Sydney Sweeney's undeniable beauty

I've seen her not done up and she can be convincingly plain, but when she wants to be spectacular she is.

Her face is a bit weird but so's Scarlett Johannsen's. Character.
I was going to say she reminds me of Johansson in that way. She (ScarJo) was also kind of a quirky hot indie actress at first--the type where you (whoever "you" are) think she's hot but no one else does. And then she kind of became a thing and seen as more conventionally attractive.

Go away incel. Nobody cares who you think is attractive. For example, Polynesian cultures traditionally like big woman. You don't get to tell me what is sexy.

Not hating on "fat" people is not the same as not bring able to appreciate a nice set of tits.

I could try to explain to you how what is considered attractive in society is in constant flux and a construct of culture, not some sort of essential quality. It would be a waste of my time though, because reading through your older posts, you appear to be dum as fuck.

Now go touch a real woman and stop trying to jerk off to video games.

Ps on ignore for being an online caricature of a teenage incel.

PPS Jordan Peterson is not a good source of information about anything except how to put yourself in a coma because of a drug habit and poor diet or how to cry like a child at the horrors you make up in your drug addled brain.

LOL. No one thinks fat people are attractive. GTFO

I've seen her blow up recently and good for her but I don't totally get it. Obviously she's very good looking but by professional hot lady standards she doesn't stand out that much to me. She was in that awful movie Madame Webb and from that cast Dakota Johnson stands out more to me. To be fair I didn't see that movie or any with her in it so perhaps her charm comes across through her performances.

I don't think her face is elite, but her cans are what made her blow up.

LOL. No one thinks fat people are attractive. GTFO

I don't think her face is elite, but her cans are what made her blow up.

Polys do. Use Google. It's changing now because of the influence of western media, which just goes to prove the point that ideas of attractiveness are a social construction thst change based on social conditions.

I could go through how these have changed over time in western culture and why, or you could just Google Renaissance art and look at the woman in those paintings

LOL at being ignorant of sociology and both mine (polynesian) and your own history.

I was going to say she reminds me of Johansson in that way. She (ScarJo) was also kind of a quirky hot indie actress at first--the type where you (whoever "you" are) think she's hot but no one else does. And then she kind of became a thing and seen as more conventionally attractive.

Holy shit, she's been acting for fifteen years. She's been in fucking Robot Chicken. I've seen things she's been in but had no memory of her (until she was naked in Euphoria).

Polys do. Use Google. It's changing now because of the influence of western media, which just goes to prove the point that ideas of attractiveness are a social construction thst change based on social conditions.

I could go through how these have changed over time in western culture and why, or you could just Google Renaissance art and look at the woman in those paintings

LOL at being ignorant of sociology and both mine (polynesian) and your own history.

Yea that's why the majority of Polynesian models are slim.

It's not the influence of Western culture that being fat is unattractive. It's basic biology. Being healthier = having less unhealthy fat = more fertile = more attractive.

Yea that's why the majority of Polynesian models are slim.

It's not the influence of Western culture that being fat is unattractive. It's basic biology. Being healthier = having less unhealthy fat = more fertile = more attractive.
Wrong dipshit. I gave you basic starting points you could have used to inform yourself. It's an interesting topic to deep-dive into. Instead you decided to reply with the most surface level Joe Rogan/Dipshit Peterson take on a complex topic. Im done with you because it's not my job to educate you and you don't seem to care to educate youself. Stay ignorant. To ignore you go.

Last edited:
Wrong dipshit. I gave you basic starting points you could have used to inform yourself. It's an interesting topic to deep-dive into. Instead you decided to reply with the most surface level Joe Rogan/Dipshit Peterson take on a complex topic. Im done with you because it's not my job to educate you and you don't seem to care to educate youself. Stay ignorant. To ignore you go.

Yes I'm wrong that men don't like fat chicks ok there <45>

It's just a coincidence that all the huge Samoan pro rugby players have slim and fit wives. They just weren't good enough to get the land whales.

Holy shit, she's been acting for fifteen years. She's been in fucking Robot Chicken. I've seen things she's been in but had no memory of her (until she was naked in Euphoria).
Wait, she's been naked!... opens incognito browsing tab...

Lolol this could not possibly be more wrong. In most cultures having less fat is associated with being less fertile. A model does not particularly look like she could bear children.

Lolol this could not possibly be more wrong. In most cultures having less fat is associated with being less fertile. A model does not particularly look like she could bear children.

There's a difference between in shape and obese. Do not tell me some obese whale is more fertile than someone in shape.

Yah I know. Im just fing with the logical inconsistencies in right wing, reactionary ropagated proganda.

As clichéd and reductive as this aphorism is, it's frighteningly accurate:

Every accusation the right makes is a confession.

Homophobes usually want the cock. That's why they are always thinking and talking about cock etc etc and a million of other examples.

Trump is a walking talking personification of this abstraction.

This thread is about boobs, and yet you Yammer about dudes and cocks.

You project like IMAX.

There's a difference between in shape and obese. Do not tell me some obese whale is more fertile than someone in shape.
No fucking shit. We have a mind like a steel trap here.

Back