Nathan Diaz guillotine gif...

Cash Bill 52

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
First of all, congrats to my teammate and friend, Nathan Diaz for getting fight of the night honors last night. I hope Marcus is okay. An awesome display of boxing skills with a great finish!!!

Does anybody on the grappling forum know how to make gif? Nathan started the choke by putting his one leg over Marcus's shoulder. He finished it without any hooks. He also had his arms in a straight line.

Or maybe even a pic???

Thanks...

title edited because gif was found...:D

Last edited:
from the Heavies:

ogwo8.gif

man, i wish the refs had more knowledge of submisions from time to time. he was out a good log while being choked it appeared.

Marcus is one tough SOB...

I was happy that Nate went for the finish. When he was on top and started punching, I was yelling at the TV, "Just finish him!" Marcus needed to be put out of his misery. That was one of the most brutal beatdowns I've ever seen.

I never like Diaz attitude...but damn he's got nice submission...each fight he make progress. For sure its help have Nick Diaz for brother :p

Marcus is one tough SOB...

I was happy that Nate went for the finish. When he was on top and started punching, I was yelling at the TV, "Just finish him!" Marcus needed to be put out of his misery. That was one of the most brutal beatdowns I've ever seen.

Davis really needs to have some scar tissue removed. Or get hit in the face less.

Was good to see Nate dominate in the area many thought would be his weakness and a great choke to cap it all off.

I never like Diaz attitude...but damn he's got nice submission...each fight he make progress. For sure its help have Nick Diaz for brother :p

His public persona is very different than his private one. He goes around to the parents of the kids' class saying hello all the time.

He always says thank you when he passes people on the mountain biking trails. He is always willing to talk to fans.

But when he is in fight mode, he wants to kill you...:icon_twis That's the way we grow them around here.

27441_1008581943_2127_n.jpg
[/IMG]

Davis really needs to have some scar tissue removed. Or get hit in the face less.

Was good to see Nate dominate in the area many thought would be his weakness and a great choke to cap it all off.

I was a little worried that Nate was going to rely on his boxing too much. I need to stop worrying so much.

Props to Nate for an awesome performance.. I've learned never to bet against that guy. Though he doesn't throw Melvin Manhoef type bombs, his boxing is very crisp and he throws A LOT of accurate punches.

I'd love to see him try to avenge some of his brother's close losses (Diego or Karo if he ever comes back to the UFC)

I would say that nate and nick are my 2 favorite fighters. Of course they are good fighters, but they never seem to bullshit you. When they do an interview (which are great) they just tell what they think is the truth.

And a fight is a fight whether it is in someone's back yard or in a cage getting paid. You should be pissed off at the other guy. A fight is a lot different that a football game or any other sport.

hopefully nate gives up this idea of fighting at lw and accepts staying at 170 and bulks up more and works on his wrestling. He did get the TD at the end which was nice.
He also didn't try that judo throw that ends up with the other guy taking his back this time.

Props to Nate for an awesome performance.. I've learned never to bet against that guy. Though he doesn't throw Melvin Manhoef type bombs, his boxing is very crisp and he throws A LOT of accurate punches.

I'd love to see him try to avenge some of his brother's close losses (Diego or Karo if he ever comes back to the UFC)

dude, i would love to see him fight karo-- i just saw that episode of TUF for the first time last week.

karo "do you know who i am" He is such a dbag.

he would also beat down diego.

dude, i would love to see him fight karo-- i just saw that episode of TUF for the first time last week.

karo "do you know who i am" He is such a dbag.

he would also beat down diego.

I would like to see those fights as well. I used to be mad at Karo, but I'm not anymore. That episode just revealed a culture clash. Nathan will fight anybody. Karo thought he deserved some respect for "who he was." Armenia ( I think ) and Stockton have a different value set...

There are so many great match ups for Nathan. What's cool is, is that not too many people are excited about Edgar/Maynard. How many people would like to see Diaz/Sanchez? Match ups and story lines are where it's at!

His public persona is very different than his private one. He goes around to the parents of the kids' class saying hello all the time.

He always says thank you when he passes people on the mountain biking trails. He is always willing to talk to fans.

But when he is in fight mode, he wants to kill you...:icon_twis That's the way we grow them around here.

27441_1008581943_2127_n.jpg
[/IMG]

Not to hijack this thread... but Nate is a black belt now??

Not to hijack this thread... but Nate is a black belt now??

Nope. He's still a brown belt just like me...:icon_chee

Okay, well, not all brown belts are judged equally...

Also, the brown belt that he is wearing in the pic is the very dark, cheap, polyester belt. I got the same one at my promotion, but my coach (Caio) told me to get a better quality belt. I actually have four brown belts to wear now...

UNFAIR!!! If Nate doesn't need to buy a new belt, Why do I ??? lol...

dude looks like a black belt to me.

The color of the belt looks black?? Or the fact that he taps people out in the UFC on a regular basis?? I would say he looks like a black belt to me as well.

I wonder if this victory will make Cesar think he is a black belt???

what an absolute beatdown. super impressed by diaz.

Back