Nathan Diaz guillotine gif...

i thought it was slick.. but then again it is marcus davis

Nate is looking better every fight. I don't see why he doesn't want to stay at 170 though. It is probably much closer to his natural weight, cutting to 155 must suck...

But even more, his punches have a little more on them for sure at 170. At 155 he looks emaciated and...... lanky (couldn't think of a better word, not meant derogatorily).

The color of the belt looks black?? Or the fact that he taps people out in the UFC on a regular basis?? I would say he looks like a black belt to me as well.

I wonder if this victory will make Cesar think he is a black belt???

I have always thought thats crazy. Guys like Rashad have their black belt and Nate is still a brown belt and Nick just got his black belt not all that long ago.

I like how Cezar doesnt just hand out belts..

You must be pretty good if you are a cezar gracie brown belt..

mayhemhomie.jpg

Great fight and amazing submission, I may not like Nate Diaz but I gotta give him respect because hes very talented.

I was talking about his skills. He always looks technical and constantly looks dangerous on top or on bottom. I'm not questioning Caesar's judgment or anything maybe he wants him to grow a little more or get tighter in the gi or something I don't know.

Do the Diaz brothers get fired up like they do in mma when they compete in grappling. Cause from the video's I've seen they seem respectful like everyone else when they compete grappling.

I have always thought thats crazy. Guys like Rashad have their black belt and Nate is still a brown belt and Nick just got his black belt not all that long ago.

I like how Cezar doesnt just hand out belts..

You must be pretty good if you are a cezar gracie brown belt..

Pretty good for an old guy...:cool:

I like your sig. Nick got his black belt after the Gomiplata...

I was talking about his skills. He always looks technical and constantly looks dangerous on top or on bottom. I'm not questioning Caesar's judgment or anything maybe he wants him to grow a little more or get tighter in the gi or something I don't know.

Do the Diaz brothers get fired up like they do in mma when they compete in grappling. Cause from the video's I've seen they seem respectful like everyone else when they compete grappling.

Respectful, just like everyone else... Nathan talks about competing in the gi and he does. With his pro schedule it is hard to fit it in. He likes to train in the gi a lot after fights. So, we will see.

I root for the Diaz Bros, They do jiu jitsu and crack me up. He busted out a good sub, ref could have done a lil better though.

cash, how did he have his hands clasped? I tried to rewind and slow mo that mo fo a few times but it still looked like he didn't heven have a grip and was pushing up on his own wrist.... help a ninja out here

I know who I was thinking of. I post that picture in every Diaz thread because I have equal hate for both of them.

I know who I was thinking of. I post that picture in every Diaz thread because I have equal hate for both of them.

I see.

I would say you hate the idea of them. They like to fu*k with the media. It's like trolling, but at a very high level. Think of it as psychological warfare.

See, when you are a ninja in the forest you don't bring your girlfriend. It's a fight to the death. It's kind of scary, I know. They have a real mean face. They want to kill you. It's for real. It kind of freaks people out.

Not to many people get to live an honest life that.

If this doesn't make any sense don't worry. It's not easy to understand...

***sorry for the troll feed*** (if that is what you are)

Last edited:
cash, how did he have his hands clasped? I tried to rewind and slow mo that mo fo a few times but it still looked like he didn't heven have a grip and was pushing up on his own wrist.... help a ninja out here

I am going to ask him how he does it. Hopefully, he will be coming to Pleasant Hill soon.

All of our pros (ninjas) have interesting grips. Jake's guillotine is very different than Nick and Nathan's. Cesar likes a particular grip. Each one of them made their own modifications.

I was telling my coach (Caio) that he didn't have his leg over for the finish. He couldn't believe it.

Look at the angle of his torso and how the choking arm is coming all the way over. He does start with the leg over the shoulder and I think a 10 finger grip. I am going to try and learn it .

I am going to ask him how he does it. Hopefully, he will be coming to Pleasant Hill soon.

All of our pros (ninjas) have interesting grips. Jake's guillotine is very different than Nick and Nathan's. Cesar likes a particular grip. Each one of them made their own modifications.

I was telling my coach (Caio) that he didn't have his leg over for the finish. He couldn't believe it.

Look at the angle of his torso and how the choking arm is coming all the way over. He does start with the leg over the shoulder and I think a 10 finger grip. I am going to try and learn it .

yup, he did have the leg over, and then finished it without the leg over which confused me when I saw the replay.

and I think that 10 finger grip is that sort of inverted grip I've seen it in practice as an option to finish a guillotine so it could very well be that. nate is a savage. i'm loving how he's using his judo lately too.

have you ever trained judo over at cahills? If I'm not mistaken they've gone up there to train with my boy mike. he's crazy at judo, 4x jr ntl champ and 1x olympic alternate.

Back