• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Nate: "You should've brought an army motherfkr, its gonna go down if we see you"

He's not wearing a black t shirt. I REPEAT NATE DIAZ IS NOT WEARING A BLACK T SHIRT.

If this was right after the weigh ins is understandable, didn't he throw it to the crowd?

Although, I'm surprised he didn't have a spare ready for this scenario

Who does Connor train with to make you think that gif makes any sense? But you are right about one thing, most of Mcgregor's team is made up of a bunch of women.
wtf are you talking about? the gif makes sense because Team McGregor certainly arent scared of some pretend gangsters...... theyve grown up around actual warfare, you think Team Diaz are going to intimidate them?

Nate's all about teams and gangs. This is a one on one fight. Unfortunately for Nate, not even his squad can save him from the beating he will take.

wtf are you talking about? the gif makes sense because Team McGregor certainly arent scared of some pretend gangsters...... theyve grown up around actual warfare, you think Team Diaz are going to intimidate them?

WTF are you talking about? Not even McGregor's parents were involved in any type of warfare let alone Connor and his teammates. Get your facts straight before you try to give someone a history lesson.

Lol no matter who your cheering for this entire thread is so fucking cringworthy. Now go to bed children.

WTF are you talking about? Not even McGregor's parents were involved in any type of warfare let alone Connor and his teammates. Get your facts straight before you try to give someone a history lesson.
yeah Ireland hasnt had any conflict in the last 100 years have they? none at all..... I said they grew up AROUND warfare ya goof. Some fake ass gangsters isnt going to scare them

nate can keep the army

He needs the fanbase

Ugh. Just when I was starting to like Nate he goes back to this sort of bullshit. You're a professional fighter, stop acting like a bitch ass gangster. If you have a problem with a man, then you call him out and face him one on one. Wtf is this ' you should have brought an army' shit? Nate needs to calm down on the 2pac cds.
There's nothing brave about jumping a guy.

always trying to jump his opponents, he needs his boys all the time, sadd
Didn't need anybody at 196. Conor said he'd kill the whole team at the weigh ins. Guess those guys just take that talk more serious than other fighters, no doubt if the cross paths it's a brawl.

that lady was rustled at the end when he started swearing lol becky needed a starbucks

yeah Ireland hasnt had any conflict in the last 100 years have they? none at all..... I said they grew up AROUND warfare ya goof. Some fake ass gangsters isnt going to scare them

They might not be scared of them, but they would get their ass beat by them.

Plus, professional fighters who don't give a fuck are a lot more scary than some gang members. But you're in scotland so I don't expect you to know what you're talking about.

They might not be scared of them, but they would get their ass beat by them.

Plus, professional fighters who don't give a fuck are a lot more scary than some gang members. But you're in scotland so I don't expect you to know what you're talking about.
Team McGregor in no way have anything to fear from Team Diaz...... if you think so it shows just how idiotic you are

Last edited:
Nate's a good guy deep down. Nick and those knuckledragging, retarded 209 idiots are just a bad influence and make Nate look like shit. Probably resenting his success.

Yeah sure...

Nate Diaz and the 209 Vegan, Triathlete Gangsta squad....

Who the fuck is he kidding with this shit?

I know he isn't, but this makes Nate sound like a massive pussy.

Lol what a bunch of crybabies.
You a Nate nut hugger? I know Nate isn't scared of anyone & I know he isn't a pussy, but statements like this make him sound like a hairy wet pussy that's afraid of fighting one on one.

Team Diaz would destroy Conor's "team"

Uhh, if I remember right he did last time and I think you can fill in what happened.
Yeah, he fought one on one last time & won. So it's weird that he's making this statements now. It makes him look like a pussy that's scared to fight one on one. I know that's the farthest thing from the truth, so it's just weird that he's portraying himself in this light.

HAHAHAHA..Vegas has been taken over by Ireland you bum. The army is here and has taken over. The little 30 fat dweebs with receeding hairlines and your bum team won't be able to protect you when you are KOed stiff and you're team is swarmed.

Back