• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Nate: "You should've brought an army motherfkr, its gonna go down if we see you"

And you have clearly never been to a 3rd world country.

People here have it fucking easy. Anyone who fails in this country, does so because they are lazy or stupid.

Only exception would be legit medical issues.

Lol once again you're wrong. I know exactly what 3rd world living is.

Also at first I assumed you were naive. Now I know you're just ignorant.

Lol once again you're wrong. I know exactly what 3rd world living is.

Also at first I assumed you were naive. Now I know you're just ignorant.

Lol says the person comparing conditions in the richest country in the world, to places like Afghanistan.

I've been to compton. I've been to detroit. I've also been to Iraq and afghanistan.

I'll gladly choose compton or detroit. People who fail at life in the states do it by choice or because they are entitled and spoiled and lazy.

If you knew my background you would realize that no matter your circumstances growing up, you can make something of yourself in the u.s. as long as you work hard and don't make excuses. No, not everyone will be rich, but being uneducated and acting like a thug is just plain silly. You don't have to be hard in this country. Nobody has to act like a criminal. Anyone who does is a moron.

Lol says the person comparing conditions in the richest country in the world, to places like Afghanistan.

I've been to compton. I've been to detroit. I've also been to Iraq and afghanistan.

I'll gladly choose compton or detroit. People who fail at life in the states do it by choice or because they are entitled and spoiled and lazy.

If you knew my background you would realize that no matter your circumstances growing up, you can make something of yourself in the u.s. as long as you work hard and don't make excuses. No, not everyone will be rich, but being uneducated and acting like a thug is just plain silly. You don't have to be hard in this country. Nobody has to act like a criminal. Anyone who does is a moron.

Good lord I don't know why I keep responding but here is my last post on this...

I don't know where you inferred that I compared rough cities in America to war torn countries because I obviously didn't.

On the contrary it was YOU who downplayed the struggles of impoverished Americans (going as far as to say that its a choice) by comparing them to ppl from the developing world.

YOU said one had to try to find life difficult in America, a broad stroke of a statement, a ridiculously ignorant sweeping generalization.

I refuted your statement with valid reasoning....reasoning that you've shot down because you refuse to acknowledge that everything is relative.

I never said it was impossible for one to make something of him/herself in the States if they come from those rough places, only that for many ppl, it doesn't come easy and that there are many pitfalls and obstacles that exist in those conditions (some of which you have no control over)

The fact that there are ppl who suffer worse conditions in other places doesn't negate my point at all.

You apparently cannot understand this so I've concluded that you simply don't want to understand.

I will leave it at that.

Good lord I don't know why I keep responding but here is my last post on this...

I don't know where you inferred that I compared rough cities in America to war torn countries because I obviously didn't.

On the contrary it was YOU who downplayed the struggles of impoverished Americans (going as far as to say that its a choice) by comparing them to ppl from the developing world.

YOU said one had to try to find life difficult in America, a broad stroke of a statement, a ridiculously ignorant sweeping generalization.

I refuted your statement with valid reasoning....reasoning that you've shot down because you refuse to acknowledge that everything is relative.

I never said it was impossible for one to make something of him/herself in the States if they come from those rough places, only that for many ppl, it doesn't come easy and that there are many pitfalls and obstacles that exist in those conditions (some of which you have no control over)

The fact that there are ppl who suffer worse conditions in other places doesn't negate my point at all.

You apparently cannot understand this so I've concluded that you simply don't want to understand.

I will leave it at that.

Fair enough. I think you are missing my original point that it's stupid to act like a thug when you live in a country where there is no reason to act like that. It is a choice, and the reason I am critical of the Diaz brothers. They could simply act like respectful adults.

We can agree to disagree on some of this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlymb9904
Back