Nate wont pull out

xMaxPower

Red Belt
Reaction score
The reason why he pulled out of the fight with poirier was because poirier wasnt about starting drama.
He was being too nice and didnt want to say shit.

Nate wants to hate his opponent. Gives him a reason to fight. Gets the fan interested as well.
Pettis is about that life when it comes to Nate. They have beef from the past.
Not only that but he probably sees himself piecing him up at boxing range the entire fight.

No its bc nate diva went full nate diva and shortly before fight week he whined to Dana about making it 165 lbs cuz he realized he wasnt gonna be able to make 170. To save face and what little is left of nates clout, the ufc scrambled to do pr ans prob paid Dustin off to fake an injury instead of just letting people know the truth

No its bc nate diva went full nate diva and shortly before fight week he whined to Dana about making it 165 lbs cuz he realized he wasnt gonna be able to make 170. To save face and what little is left of nates clout, the ufc scrambled to do pr ans prob paid Dustin off to fake an injury instead of just letting people know the truth
155*

That's largely what I suspected too though. I don't think Nate can make 155 anymore.

The reason why he pulled out of the fight with poirier was because poirier wasnt about starting drama.
You got it wrong right from the beginning... Poirier was the one who pulled out of the fight apparently due to an injury. Not Nate.

Last edited:

Nate wants to hate his opponent. Gives him a reason to fight. Gets the fan interested as well.
Not only that but he probably sees himself piecing him up at boxing range the entire fight.
i wish i was retarded too. your way of rationalizing things must offer a lot of comfort.

Personally I think he won't pull out because he knows waiting on the sidelines and praying for another Conor fight just won't happen. And it so happens that Pettis is a very very winnable fight for him.

Nate vs BJ Penn is the fight to make.

155*

That's largely what I suspected too though. I don't think Nate can make 155 anymore.
no I said 165 for a reason. Nate was advocating for the fight to be a catch weight at 165 bc his ass knew he wasnt making 155

Poirier pulled out.

Nate has losses on his record because he's fought injured many times, he doesn't pull out like other guys do.

Jesus TS

Dustin Poirier says nagging hip injury forced him out of UFC 230 bout with Nate Diaz

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/10...forced-him-out-of-ufc-230-bout-with-nate-diaz

Dustin Poirier avoids surgery on hip, expects three-week recovery

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/10...ds-surgery-on-hip-expects-three-week-recovery

Pettis is turning into a killer I love this energy hes comming with lately, you mix that with nate diaz and its gonna be a possible fight of the year. I don't give a damm who wins I just want to watch this

no I said 165 for a reason. Nate was advocating for the fight to be a catch weight at 165 bc his ass knew he wasnt making 155

He was advocating for 165 because the UFC wanted him and Poirier to fight a 5 round main event, instead of 3 like the contract said, and WME only headlines PPV's with title fights. Your actually fucking retarded.

Uhm Poirier pulled out of that fight

Nate said, “I’ll see you in Anaheim.” That’s all I need to know.

Personally I think he won't pull out because he knows waiting on the sidelines and praying for another Conor fight just won't happen. And it so happens that Pettis is a very very winnable fight for him.

You really would describe a 3 rounder as winnable?

I mean Nate has a chance I suppose... and I’m rooting for him...

But Nate needs 5 rounds to beat Pettis unless he manages a submission somehow.

Back