Nate wont pull out

Hope nates girl is good with this

i wish i was retarded too. your way of rationalizing things must offer a lot of comfort.
414121.jpg

<{anton}>

I hope that Nate gets destroyed and we can forget the hype around this guy that fights once every two years and is now popular because he fought Connah...

The reason why he pulled out of the fight with poirier was because poirier wasnt about starting drama.
He was being too nice and didnt want to say shit.

Nate wants to hate his opponent. Gives him a reason to fight. Gets the fan interested as well.
Pettis is about that life when it comes to Nate. They have beef from the past.
Not only that but he probably sees himself piecing him up at boxing range the entire fight.

until he standing in a cage waiting for pettis to get into it i wont believe it happening.

last year nate was jealous of conor and mad in the end he wasnt fighting conor for the belt.

that why he went after khabib as well it was hoping it would of worked into a gifted title shit.

No its bc nate diva went full nate diva and shortly before fight week he whined to Dana about making it 165 lbs cuz he realized he wasnt gonna be able to make 170. To save face and what little is left of nates clout, the ufc scrambled to do pr ans prob paid Dustin off to fake an injury instead of just letting people know the truth
no I said 165 for a reason. Nate was advocating for the fight to be a catch weight at 165 bc his ass knew he wasnt making 155
You said he couldnt make 170 155 wasnt even mentioned in your first post

You said he couldnt make 170 155 wasnt even mentioned in your first post
gosh damn, i didn't even realize. Thank you for pointing this out. i guess my brain just wasn't working properly earlier lol

my bad @Portland8242 (idk if this is how you tag/mention but w/e lol)

I hope that Nate gets destroyed and we can forget the hype around this guy that fights once every two years and is now popular because he fought Connah...
You think his popularity comes from Conor? LOL. What are you TUF Class of 2011? smh.

Personally I think he won't pull out because he knows waiting on the sidelines and praying for another Conor fight just won't happen. And it so happens that Pettis is a very very winnable fight for him.
With Pettis’s kick, Nates inactivity and this being a 3 round fight, I’d say this is a close fight.

Neither will Conor.
Got at least 3-4 little leprechauns running around already.

When has Nate ever pulled out of a fight?

The hate he gets on here is ridiculous. Hes a big name now the hate should be directed to the ufc for not paying him

Those Conor fights made the ufc millionaire and the biggest profit year for the ufc ever. The fuck you guys smoking he deserves a ton of money. And he owes half that to his brother who made him

You think his popularity comes from Conor? LOL. What are you TUF Class of 2011? smh.
Trust me, I've seen more UFC fights than you mate. His brother also helped him with the popularity but Conor made him blow up. I think he's the favorite against Pettis at 170 but I hope he loses...

The reason why he pulled out of the fight with poirier was because poirier wasnt about starting drama.
He was being too nice and didnt want to say.

What the fuck is this weird fantasy situation in ur head lmao nate never pulled out period, Dustin did with a hip injury

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back