Nate will submit Conor

Armbars

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Likely by a triangle choke in the first round.

I think Nate wins the stand-up too if it stays there. He's taller, far more experienced at the weight and as far as we know has the better striking credentials.

Conor gets this done quick by a flash KO or loses by submission or loses on the judges cards.

Maybe if he was in shape and gave a shit. He's not giving a fuck. He's gonna go in throwing punches and get ko'd quick. He's interested in red pantie night fuck all else. I'm a Conor fan and many other fighters fan and they took an easy option here. Maybe different if he was in shape and gave a shit. First round maybe second round ko.

Maybe if he was in shape and gave a shit. He's not giving a fuck. He's gonna go in throwing punches and get ko'd quick. He's interested in red pantie night fuck all else. I'm a Conor fan and many other fighters fan and they took an easy option here. Maybe different if he was in shape and gave a shit. First round maybe second round ko.
I'm afraid Diaz is just there for his last payday.. Makes an easy Million and then quits...

So your thinking Conor goes for a takedown and gets triangle choked ???

You really think Conor is going for a fucking takedown ?

Or Nate is just gonna go full Werdum and butt slide for 5 rounds ??

Cause I don't see anyway this fight hits the ground and unless someone gets ko'd.

So your thinking Conor goes for a takedown and gets triangle choked ???

You really think Conor is going for a fucking takedown ?

Or Nate is just gonna go full Werdum and butt slide for 5 rounds ??

Cause I don't see anyway this fight hits the ground and unless someone gets ko'd.

Nate has good takedowns (mostly trips) so if he get's the clinch, it could go to the floor. In that case... party is over for McGregor.

And you can't count out Nate in the standup of course.

This is a real challenge for both guys.

Likely, Nate gets rocked the first time Conor's left gunshots through his outstretched fists and never recovers.
The end.

Nate will stand up with Conor. Too much pride. That will be his downfall to what I think will be a TKO for Conor. Nate can't turtle up or he is done.

I have McGregor as my pick but Nate is definitely capable of pulling off a submission given the opportunity.

The fight will not hit the ground.

That's like saying "Robbie Lawler will win by submission" - they don't even go for takedowns in their fights. EVER! And this fight will be no different.

They should really have a performance clause on Diaz in this one, he should lose 5% every time the crowd boos.

Nate will leave himself open and get hit with the Left Hook, he won't see it coming and will never recover.

That's like saying "Robbie Lawler will win by submission" - they don't even go for takedowns in their fights. EVER! And this fight will be no different.

If he can sub Jim Miller, he can sub McGregor. I suspect nearly every Nate Diaz fight was contested at least partially on the ground.

Nate has good takedowns (mostly trips) so if he get's the clinch, it could go to the floor. In that case... party is over for McGregor.

And you can't count out Nate in the standup of course.

This is a real challenge for both guys.

I agree Nate has used tripped to some success in the past. But in this fight i highly doubt he goes for it, or even gets a chance for a trip. But even if Nate goes for a trip he will most likely be in top position , so getting a triangle choke is not going to happen.

He order for Conor to get triangle choked he needs to be top position he Nate's guard. Unless Your taking about the triangle choke Cerrone pulled his last fight against Cowboy it's highly unlikely.

Likely, Nate gets rocked the first time Conor's left gunshots through his outstretched fists and never recovers.
The end.

It sucks for Nate as well because is he even going to have cardio for more than one round ?? It's almost guaranteed Nate gets finished (TKO) in this fight unless he finished Conor in 13 seconds. It's bullshit that the UFC picked Nate over Cowboy because Cowboy just came out of camp and Nate was in Hawaii partying.

LMAO

lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back