Nate should just clinch Conor and win easily

I think the clinch will be a big part of the game plan. I think he will clinch him and get him up against the fence again and work short shots and knees.

They know Conor is dangerous early but can't keep pace so they will try to tire him out a bit. Also the clinch will get Conor's arms pumped full of blood and it will slow his punches down.
There's a big size advantage and I believe Nate will use it.

Conor's only chance is If he can keep his distance and connect early.

Should be a good fight.

You must have missed the 1st round when conor took nate down? His grappling looked like crap in the 2nd round cause he was gassed and hurt. Not a very good way to judge someones grappling.

Lol he got single legged by wrestling "elite" Nate Diaz.

Don't tell me you're one of those guys who actually thinks he used a "textbook" X Guard sweep?

If so rewatch the fight, Nate gave up position trying to bypass Conors guard by stepping over to punch away at his face, used ZERO BJJ in that exchange.

Nate's goal is to earn as much money as possible before he retires. He knows most people sadly dont want to watch clinch work or ground fighting.
So he will try to starch him with boxing and go into clinch or on the ground only if he's hurt or if it just happen by itself.

exciting fight is his priority imo

Back