Nate should just clinch Conor and win easily

GreekFighter

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
In the first fight Nate was out of shape at 175-180 pounds and still two times in the first round he pinned Conor against the fence. This time he is in shape walking around 195 pounds. Nate should just use the clinch and destroy Conor or even take him down.

Conor thinks he is a big man but he is a 5'8 manlet

clinch was 50-50 in the first round in that fight, but yeah, now nate is a lot bigger, so it would make sense to do that

Let's be honest. If Nate threw away his pride and went to take Conor down as early as possible, the fight wouldn't last beyond the first round. Nate has some decent takedowns out of the clinch and he just has to use them.

This is true m8, considering Connie still can't grapple his way out of his comforters.

ufc-196-diaz-watermarked.gif

Would be dope to see Nate Judo throw Mystic Mac on his head, slap on a choke, and call it a day. Another win over Mystic Mac will get Nate that yacht.

I think a bit of clinch work againat the cage to tire him out would be wise cause Conor's definitely coming in with a better cardio focused game plan

Nate should copy Maia style.

Nate "the backpack" Diaz would make Conor look like a whitebelt

Nate can dominate the ground game for sure, but it will be more entertaining to see him bang until Conor gasses and goes for another ill-advised takedown.

And I hear him go ''UHHH'' and I was like this is a wrap.

Nate is a man fighting a spoiled child. Nate will get paid extra to carry Connie for a round.

The Diaz brothers almost always fight like they don't even have a ground or clinch game until even they can't convince themselves they're winning on the feet or their opponent initiates it. I doubt he goes in looking to slap on a clinch.

Reading some of these messages will be good fun in two weeks

In the first fight Nate was out of shape at 175-180 pounds and still two times in the first round he pinned Conor against the fence. This time he is in shape walking around 195 pounds. Nate should just use the clinch and destroy Conor or even take him down.

Conor thinks he is a big man but he is a 5'8 manlet

5'8 is a manlet? I thought it was average male height or very close to it. Conor is far from a manlet.

Let's be honest. If Nate threw away his pride and went to take Conor down as early as possible, the fight wouldn't last beyond the first round. Nate has some decent takedowns out of the clinch and he just has to use them.

Nate rarely ever takes guys down. He usually submits guys, when they try and take him down. He is not a good wrestler, which is why he's been out wrestled so many times. He has very good bjj, but his takedowns are crap and he won't be able to get conor down. When conor was fresh, he took nate down in that first round.. An injured conor stuffed 50% of mendes' takedowns and he's 10x the wrestler nate is.

This is true m8, considering Connie still can't grapple his way out of his comforters.

ufc-196-diaz-watermarked.gif

You must have missed the 1st round when conor took nate down? His grappling looked like crap in the 2nd round cause he was gassed and hurt. Not a very good way to judge someones grappling.

Nate should just repeat what he did in the first fight:

1. Beat McG with his superior striking.
2. Cause McG to panic wrestle.
3. Beat McG with his superior BJJ.

Back